Reviews for She's Everything
jen chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
Ohmygod! Absolute perfection and I love and want thank you for doing L.P. without drama. I think that is lazy and it is more interesting and creative to write less angst and more happiness who they really are. 20characters flew by. I'd love more of them and their babies!
lornajoe chapter 20 . 3/6/2012
I really loved this. It was so sweet and I love the use of Brad Paisley lyrics!
Oreo-PeanutButter-Macaroni chapter 20 . 6/4/2010
So i Just read this entire story and I love it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Leyton fluff and this was amazing! I really hope you will continue to write for oth and Leyton! :)
redguitar chapter 20 . 2/28/2010
ahh i love happy lp stories
Cherrifan82 chapter 20 . 1/10/2010
I loved this whole fic. Thanks for posting it.

Brandy
layinthefire chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
Aww thats cute how the original groups spent time together! And I love that Brooke and Skills are moving in together! 3
layinthefire chapter 12 . 7/19/2009
It was really cute how they confided in Karen and Andy about their fears. Its great that Haleys having twins. Aww they felt the baby kick /3 I love how they havent lost their intimacy now that shes pregnant.
layinthefire chapter 11 . 7/19/2009
Aww I like Desiree, she seems really cool. The names they picked were cute. Im not too crazy about the name Isaac, Benjamin is cuter. I laughed when I saw you picked Sophia for a girls name haha. Cute chapter :)
layinthefire chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
LMAO poor Lucas having to get her ice cream so late aww 3 AHH I cant wait til she has the baby.
layinthefire chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
OMG hormonal Peyton is life! I cant wait to see how her ultrasound goes, Lucas better cry :)
layinthefire chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Aww this story is just pure happiness :) I thought the Breyton conversation was nice. I think it shouldve happened like that on the show. The conversation between Leyton about the baby was too adorable, hes so sweet. It was really nice of Larry to give Peyton the boxes with all her childhood memories.
layinthefire chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
OMG he cried when she told him she was pregnant! I think thats the most gorgeous thing Ive ever read! Oh Brooke better kick Lindseys ass for Peyton. UGH I hate her. Anyways, I cant wait for Peyton to have the baby aww 3
layinthefire chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
OMG how cute that he put pillows on 'her side' of the bed aww 3 Peytons first email was really freaking adorable! Naley baby YAY! Holy Hell Im going to f*cking kill Lindsey! How dare she kiss Lucas? He shouldve punched her in the face UGH! Im glad he changed editors. Lucas better tell Peyton and then Peyton better kick her ass! nfijrtseghrighjorishogirs Im raging! But Im so happy that Peytons finally pregnant!

P.S. I could never hate you Sheena even though I loathe manface to the core. Im glad you got rid of the b*tch fast. GAH I cant stand her!
layinthefire chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Haha I loved how Peyton used Luke to get info outta Skills :) OMG a month is such a long time, I feel bad for Peyton. Manface better not try anything funny or Peyton better kick her ass!
layinthefire chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
OK first it was Haley and now Nathan, they are so nosy! And then Nathan of course went and blabbed to Haley. Lucas has a big ass mouth DJEEZ. I love the way Lucas seduced Peyton out of being mad at him LMAO. I flove how Brooke calls Skills Antwon, its so cute 3 I love Brooke and Skills!