Reviews for Feel This
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Uh, so adorable! Loved each and every second of it! :)
Leytivia chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
That was really cute, I loved it and I love LP
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Very sweet.
LPLover87 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
i loved it!
englishpetal chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
You're so right LP are perfect and proved it in that EPIC coda scene. This fic was pretty close to prefection too, I love your oneshots.
Nes chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
amazing work , Love It
no account anymore chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
That story was beautiful.
yaba chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
this was too cute! I totally think they're going to have a girl lol, but i just think this is adorable, all the emotion and description packed into one story was intense and lovely. I can't wait to read more :)

Yana
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Beautiful! I loved it! Well done! I personally can't get enough of these post 613 fics...:D
kylielink chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
loved it.
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh Kate, you know I love everything you write and this was no exception. It was pure love and amazing. I loved the little bit of them picking names and the smut was just the icing on the cake. And Peyton fighting sleep so she could listen to Lucas talk to their baby...:sigh: loved it! Oh and these couple of lines were amazing:

The only two dreams that have ever mattered to him are coming true:

Marrying Peyton Sawyer.

Having a baby with Peyton Sawyer.

Seriously lady, amazing! Great job as usual! Can't wait for more from you :D
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
as soon as i saw a new story from you, and remembed that incredible episode that was on monday night, i was filled with excitement.

this was amazing - and so beautiful, just like that scene, which i agree is probably the best leyton scene.

i loved this, as i do all your fics; what a great job.

Notenough1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Loved it! Of course he dreams of a baby girl! :)
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
gorgeous story
WDE11 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Loved it! Grinning like a fool just as I was doing watching LP the other night.