Reviews for Dreaming Out Loud
Divine Sally Bowles chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
So I know this story is old and that this wasn't how it played out in the show since you wrote it before those episodes. With that out of the way, I loved this! It was really sweet and I like the little details you included, like Chase's arm around Mia when she's worried over Peyton, and Lucas reciting Faulkner to the baby (SO CUTE, and definitely something he would do).

You got inside Peyton's head really well; it was easy to feel her worry. I think you did a great job capturing her and Lucas (not surprising, considering the amount of Leyton stories I see you've done!).

Kudos and this one's definitely going on my favorites. Cheers!

- Sally.
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
aww this one shot was sweet :o) great job.
Lucas and Peyton Scott chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
aw, very sweet!
justareader18 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I would really like to see this play out on the show, because they really never explained the pains in the last episode and i guess I would have liked more...but the end was worth it all...wasn't it? Anyway, this was a beautiful one-shot. Loving the LP new baby themed stories as of late.
englishpetal chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I love the way you write and I love pregnant LP fluffiness, what else is there to say? Sweet oneshot.
BlondieAndBroody chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Yet another great story
sea of imaginaton chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Really great one shot. Tense scary start with a happy fluffy end. What more could you want.

Loved it.
yaba chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
aw, i love when something horrible turns into something fluffy, you trully have a way with leyton and i love you for it. keep writign wonderufl stories and i'll keep reading :)

Yana
kylielink chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
it's great
SmH-ac chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I don't think it's possible to have too many Leyton baby stories.

The episode was perfect and this story is fantastic...
bbgirl17555 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This is a wonderful one shot. Love it.
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Loved it Ria! This one rocked my socks off :D. I kind of like this one even better than the first one so...with that said :D...

another bomb diggity to the max one shot!

Seriously you are amazing! I can't stop watching it on youtube...in fact just rewatched it and came here to re-read and review it :D. Great job!
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
that was a great one shot.
a.k.a.-ashley chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I really loved this. Mia and Lucas surrounding her, being there to support her, and Peyton wanting nothing more than for her baby to be ok. It was really great.
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
so amazing!

your writing is pretty incredible!

wow.