Reviews for 100 Things Crowley Would Do Before the World Ended
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 8/12
This is brilliant. You wrote them wonderfully, and I had fun reading it.
LongLiveHumour chapter 1 . 4/10
Still one of the best, funniest, and most human fanfics I've ever read. I came across this a few years ago, and now it sat in my tabs for a week, untouched, because I couldn't bear the thought of finishing it again.
SkyHolt chapter 1 . 3/3
Oh, this is beautiful! Crowley is kinda ...sweet (hesitant to apply the word to Crowley, but there we go), and the Aziraphale and Crowley dynamic is excellent. I love the bit at the end with their realisations that they have free will, and the resolution to put it to good use!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/16
Wow. Just wow. I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish this. And I'm gonna be super tired tomorrow, but it's gonna be worth it!
Rellon chapter 1 . 1/16
Amazing! This was really sweet, and I loved every second of it...
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
It's soo fluffy I'm gonna die!
No but really, this was absolutely fabulous. You got the narrator's voice just right, cheeky and heartwarming and packing the feels all at the same time. I loved the interactions btw Crowley and his angel buddy.
And finally, for their and humanity's sake I'm glad they figured a way around this apocalypse business!
Abominatus674 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Speaking a someone who just finished reading Good Omens before this fix, I must say that this is brilliance. I legitimately feel like this could have been an acceptable epilogue for the official book. Bravo
Aziraphaleb chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
:D great fic :)
Phoenix's Moon chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I've been reading this to get a better feel for Crowley and Aziraphale's characterization. That's how good this is.
Ichthyophobia chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
That was gorgeous. I think my favorite part was the conversation with the priest and the conversation afterwards; the whole ideas of wanting and choosing and how free will actually works is brilliant. I don't have words for how lovely this is. Wonderful work.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I cried, man. Seriously.

This is utter perfection, by the way. Thank you for it.
cole-lit chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
This has to be my favorite GO fic ever. As in EVER. It's just so perfect and I'm so happy I finally found it again!

I just love on what Crowley does because he's absolutely my favorite GO character, being so anti-demon, yet he can be demonic when he puts his mind to it. He's just amazing and you write him perfectly. And I love your interpretation about the free will and his whole conversation with the priest and with Aziraphale and Adam at the ending.

And Adam is right, the first thing on his list should have been stopping the end of the world. xD

Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
perfection
DetectiveSilence chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I love this. It is amazing. I love the plot, I love the ending, I love the whole free-will thing. No wonder this is so popular!
I also love the 100 things Crowley must do, even if a lot of them are going to nice caf├ęs in different places. And I love the way you've written Crowley, still a demon but still... not quite a demon. WELL DONE
Red chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love Good Omens, especially these two and your story didn't disappoint; loved it! Great work!