Reviews for 100 Things Crowley Would Do Before the World Ended
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 11/25
It's soo fluffy I'm gonna die!
No but really, this was absolutely fabulous. You got the narrator's voice just right, cheeky and heartwarming and packing the feels all at the same time. I loved the interactions btw Crowley and his angel buddy.
And finally, for their and humanity's sake I'm glad they figured a way around this apocalypse business!
Abominatus674 chapter 1 . 11/21
Speaking a someone who just finished reading Good Omens before this fix, I must say that this is brilliance. I legitimately feel like this could have been an acceptable epilogue for the official book. Bravo
Aziraphaleb chapter 1 . 11/13
:D great fic :)
Phoenix's Moon chapter 1 . 10/25
I've been reading this to get a better feel for Crowley and Aziraphale's characterization. That's how good this is.
Ichthyophobia chapter 1 . 6/23
That was gorgeous. I think my favorite part was the conversation with the priest and the conversation afterwards; the whole ideas of wanting and choosing and how free will actually works is brilliant. I don't have words for how lovely this is. Wonderful work.
I cried, man. Seriously.

This is utter perfection, by the way. Thank you for it.
cole-lit chapter 1 . 1/13
This has to be my favorite GO fic ever. As in EVER. It's just so perfect and I'm so happy I finally found it again!

I just love on what Crowley does because he's absolutely my favorite GO character, being so anti-demon, yet he can be demonic when he puts his mind to it. He's just amazing and you write him perfectly. And I love your interpretation about the free will and his whole conversation with the priest and with Aziraphale and Adam at the ending.

And Adam is right, the first thing on his list should have been stopping the end of the world. xD

Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
DetectiveSilence chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I love this. It is amazing. I love the plot, I love the ending, I love the whole free-will thing. No wonder this is so popular!
I also love the 100 things Crowley must do, even if a lot of them are going to nice caf├ęs in different places. And I love the way you've written Crowley, still a demon but still... not quite a demon. WELL DONE
Red chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love Good Omens, especially these two and your story didn't disappoint; loved it! Great work!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Oh my ineffable car radio... that was gore-splatteringly awesome... I just... wow... Do you know that that is... brilliant... And... the ending was just... perfect and right and unexpected and I thought 'this is it; this is a fic in which they're all gonna die and this is the end and these are their last days...' and then... *Bang*! And that ending happened.
SharpPointyThings chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Wow 0_0
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I just finished the book yesterday and knew there'd be some fics, but I never thought they'd be as amazing as this one. As it came towards the end I started to worry that it wouldn't end well, but I loved the conversations with the Priest and Adam about free will
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Wonderful idea. I love it. You really got into Aziraphale, Adam, and Crowley's characters, and I love your ideas on free will and destiny.
rioludoodle chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This fic is brilliant! It captures the tone of Good Omens almost exactly, it's funny, entertaining, and keeps moving forward. There's even an actual plot that pops up and says it exists, and I really loved reading this story. I'll have to come back to this to reread sometime.