Reviews for 100 Things Crowley Would Do Before the World Ended
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 4/6
Wonderful idea. I love it. You really got into Aziraphale, Adam, and Crowley's characters, and I love your ideas on free will and destiny.
rioludoodle chapter 1 . 3/4
This fic is brilliant! It captures the tone of Good Omens almost exactly, it's funny, entertaining, and keeps moving forward. There's even an actual plot that pops up and says it exists, and I really loved reading this story. I'll have to come back to this to reread sometime.
Elise chapter 1 . 3/1
Brilliant story. Thank you!
Tezza1502 chapter 1 . 1/20
Its amazing to me how one little book like this has spawned so many fics. This is one of the best I have come across. I can actually picture in my mind Crowley and Arizaphale behaving like this. Great work! T
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 1/16
Aww, I loved this. Well done!
its-the-fangirl chapter 1 . 1/6
Absolutely amazing. I like it. You did a great job writing it, thank you.
amy chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
this was the cutest and so in-character! I loved the whole thing. there was not a single bit of it that i did not love. thankyou so much
cwater chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Wow... This... must be one of the best GO fanfics I've ever read. Certainly most incharacter and original tone. And the story unfolds so nicely, starts funny, gets serious with some drama and pondering in between, and ends in a nice simple way that I can't call anti-climatic because it just works so well! Awesome story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
You are really quite good. You managed to put in a proper plot in a '100 things to do before the world ends'. Fantastic and clever! BRILLIANT!
ArgentNoelle chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Every time I read this, its so amazing and beautiful and perfect. It really feels like the sequel to the book. I love it.
Taranea chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Heh, congrats on your summary, it really draws you in :) I did enjoy the story a lot, especially because of the light humour that then moved into drama, and then a happy end, complete with a soundtrack :3 Thanks for writing this!
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh...wow. I've been reading quite a bit of Good Omens fanfiction recently and I've passed over this one a few times - I don't know why. I kept seeing it and thinking maybe I'd read it eventually but not right now. Then I came across it again looking through my friend's favourites list and figured I might as well and...wow. I should have read this sooner. It's one of the best Good Omens fics - one of the best fics full stop, really - I've ever read. It's so in character, and very much like the book it has a fantastic blend of humour and seriousness. At first it was light-hearted and funny; I was trying very hard not to laugh too much because my brothers were in the room but it wasn't working, and then it started getting serious, with Crowley and Aziraphale's fight, and then I nearly cried...and from then on it was a perfect balance between the two. I love their discovery that they have free will, and Adam's entire contribution about "You have free will to make choices 'cause you made choices."...Just, the whole thing. I was going to quote my favourite parts but honestly there were too many. Fantastic story.
wolfvonbiele93 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was absolutely lovely! I loved how well you were able to capture Pratchett and Gaiman's voices, as well as the characteristics of both Aziraphale and Crowley; the way you also incorporated it as a sequel to the book, too, made it even better! Thank you for doing both the authors and the characters justice!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That is a cool idea.
Ikurus chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was very interesting. I like how it went from just Crowley's list to something more important to both of them.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.