Reviews for Pupil
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
wow smexy! and ish true if you think about it...they may be the same person but they don't think the same hehehehe well yeah in the anime/manga they made it seem like it's the same old Syaoran we've seen throughout the whole plot but then again they're not the same and yeah don't question their sexuality XD *sighs* wished this continued 3
CirceNoir chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
*/bluusshhhh/*

finally! a fic with Kurogane and Syaoran having something other than a father-son relationship.

it always seemed canon to me, but thats probably because I'm strange.

LOVED THIS!
blkwingangel chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
i've looked for this pairing FOREVER! i could see these two happening, ever since they were in that magic world with the huge library. specifically, the scene were syaoran saw kurogane's past through the book and cried. i knew it was possible ever since then. and shit, you made it so hot in such a short fic.
SMYGO4EVA chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I loved this one; this is very intensive in a way.
story reader chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
An excellent execution of this pairing. These two are by far my fave and I like Kurogane and Syaoran much more than I do Kurogane and Fai for some reason. Hope you write more of these!
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This is a great fanfic :) I especially liked how Kurogane described Syaoran as being different and unknown compared to CSyaoran. Also, the ending of "Never this." separately from the rest of the text was very effective
SilverHinata888 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
so cute w

I have never even thought of this couple until just now. Along with your Fai and Syaoran fic.

You should write more of Kurogane and Syaoran along with Fai and Syaoran xD
Ashley Gordon chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
oh my. MORE MORE MORE!

great work. :)
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Little Brother: Not a fan of KuroganeXSyaoran but I could see where people get it. I would think this pairing would be crack because I see them as best friends, but then again I do that to other animes to so I guess I'll shut up about it now XD. Anyway back to your story I think people who are fans of this pairing would love this story. Two words to describe some of the parts in this story, sexy and hot XD. I really enjoyed it and I'm not even a fan of the pairing.