Reviews for Us
Shiary chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
very cute!
BraveVesperiaGirl chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Now THAT was funny! poor flynn he'll never live it down!
nibeijia chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
This story is adorable! I hope you continue to write this
Syeroix chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
God I always comment on the latest chapter when I read an already established fic, but I just had to stop and say or rather squeal

CUtee!

Much love.
Winged Senea chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
omigosh the cuteness! This is so good! Very in character! I love the way you've writen Yuri! So cute! Please continue soon! Awesome work!
Ranchdressing chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Aww... Repede is so cool! Too bad he didn't like Flynn in the beginning. But waking up to a puppy licking your face must not be a pleasant way to wake up, huh?
Kataru chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
any sequel with Yuri licking Flynn? (much better if the opposite) lols... no just kidding. It seems Yuri with him being sly at most of their times together, could it be frustration behind. hahhaha. love it, thanks!
CrystallizedPen chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
It was so beautiful. I like this chapter. Repede doesn't hate Flynn at all. CUTE!
sushidei chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
The fourth chapter was absolutely beautiful. :)
Ranchdressing chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
This is so cute! And the cooking one was pretty funny!

I just wish that you could somehow make the chapters longer, you know?
Kataru chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
please keep on writing, these are cute!
CBK chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
THE SWEETEST THING EVER READ! This great, can't wait!
anondabunny chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
aw, that was sad. did Yuri's parents die, or are they still alive? i've been inspired. thank you.
Velveteenrabbit chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
aw, poor Little!Yuri and Flynn. But doing that totally sounds like a Yuri thing to do. Well, the whole abandonment thing would explain a lot about yuri
Velveteenrabbit chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Geh! so it was Yuri's fault... rofl. And thus yuri masters the art of cooking. Awesome chapter. update soon please!