Reviews for The Cat Spirit
evanescenceangel18 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
What the french this chapter was amazing! I totally loved it. Poor Harry I'm glad he's not gonna be a cat any longer because its kinda sad seeing him get hurt so easily. Hm Draco got scared by hearing the voice in his head. Yea Snape is getting the recognition he deserved but I still can thelp but feel sad that he died. Hm I think it should be a seperate story so like that we can get some background history on them but also in the prologue for those who didnt read the story so at least like that they know something but I wouldnt go into to much detail. Anyways loved this amazing chapter. Love ya dear. XD
Cathcer1984 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
I love it! Can't wait for the next one! And I think there should be an epilogue :D hehe yes I love it that much! :D brilliant
wolf of ice chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
I like this story very much. I feel that I should point out an inconsistency that I found though. In chapter 3, Lucius remarks that Snape has entered a relationship with Lupin. In this chapter however, you say that he has died.

Just though that I should point this out. Otherwise, I find the story quite enjoyable and look forward to the next chapter.
jetbstraub chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
good chapter. I'm wondering though. Don't Harry's friends wonder what happen to him?...Jet
keshia-515 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
come on is draco that stupid! i want the happy ending if there is even one! TT
RocklifeDude chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Whoa! Intruder! What a nice twist and great way to bring the family together! And Draco is becoming such an attentive father. I love it!

Another fantastic chapter! Can't wait for chapter 9! Hmm..and as for an epilogue, depends on how the final chapter goes!

RD
onidra chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
take as long as you needed to finish this story it's awesome and I enjoy reading it
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Hello, I loved this! Please update again soon! Poor Harry, he can do nothing to protect his baby, except going for the face. I just realized somthing, I have a black cat too, and she is always sleeping at the foot of my bed,...maybee she is my protector...ans she is not shy about biting and using her claws. :)
Masterchibisukechan chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
yay :) good job
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
you should at the bit about harry's parents into the prologue coz it mite help the story flow better :) and i realy loved this chapter!
Lientjuhh chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
I like it.. wrll done.. :)
Masterchibisukechan chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
i dont really know if thsi is annoying or not, but i really like this fic...
cardfreak chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
YAY! Another Chapter! :D Good Luck working on the next few Chapters...

Just so you know you wrote 'Clad' instead of 'Glad' a few times :D
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
:( Sad-ness! Please update soon!
Katsy17 chapter 8 . 7/29/2009