Reviews for Blood Ties
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Yay, happy ending! I'm literally weak with relief! I always knew Demys was a hero though! It took everyone else in the Organization this long to figure it out? XP
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow...that was some scary shit...is all I can say. Once again, flawless writing but I literally want to rip this freaking demon's head off and...God I'm too pissed to even think straight! Demyx! DX
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Well, self-esteem is great and all, but that much searing pain for like a month long? I don't know how many people could take that. Heck, if it were anyone with a lesser sense of humor, I think that they really would just not care anymore whether they were a hero or not, because of the blinding pain.

Of course, this is not any average person. This is the great and very awesome Demyx. Poor Dem, but still. This has to be a great esteem boost, no matter how torturous and, well, twisted his experience was. He totally SAVED the universe, all in all. Impressive. Good for him.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wow. The intensity...and poor Demyx. I bet that you really must like him or something, or else you wouldn't have ALL of this horrific stuff happen to him. I mean really...wow. That is very cruel and horrible and whatnot. I don't totally understand your meaning to poor Dem, but it was well written, and he's (maybe) going to be alright, so that is good.

Still, very dramatic, and definitely the most epic of your work I've read so far. (That's not saying much since I havn't read Everything you've written yet)
Lakota Tala chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Wooow. That's really good!

I couldn't stop reading!

333
SadieMarie chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
I have to say, it's incredible how you can write something with so much suspense, an incredibly dark mood, and still manage to add some humor to it.

That is a gift.

This was honestly one of the best stories I've read on this site.

I'll be sure to check out the rest of your work.
CBDemyx chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Oh gosh, I can't stop crying! That was just so sad, but so HAPPY! -sobs- Demyx is such a great hero, and when the Superior was giving him that little talk...oh gosh I had to go get tissues. I was sniffling my way through to the end In the 1st chapter, my heart was racing the whole time, I was wondering what the hell was going to happen! But now -cries- SO GOOD.
13th Shadow chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
OMGOMGOMG *CRIES* I want you to know I hate you and love you so much and would tell you exactly what-for if it weren’t for the huge-arse lump in my throat and the incommodious flow of snot that is currently plaguing me from the afore mentioned fit of crying. *CRIES with hiccups*

I have SO SO SO SO SO been waiting for something good to happen to our beloved Demyx – but fuckin bloody HELL, darling! *Cries further from the torture he had to go through…. Again.* I swear to the heavens that I should probably hate you to the ends of snits and twitches if you WEREN’T SUCH A BLOODY BRILLIANT WRITER, *$&($)(* …. (*is emotional, can’t you tell?*)

OK…. Once I can breath without feeling like I am drowning, perhaps I can make a simple request to appease the mighty smoking wound yet another “let’s-chew-up-Demyx-and-spit-him-out-in-chunks-and-see-what’s-left” story has made…. For the next story, can we perhaps find a nice neat magical something-or-other to fix Demy up to almost new, what say? There isn’t much left of the poor lad and he needs a re-make grand-scale patch up for his body. Not to say everything (like the hearing) should be fixed – but the things that were UN-naturally done and damaging… *sigh* Erase. Please?... because as much as I am fanatic about your writing, luv – even I am starting to wince at the though of reading more just because its starting to hurt too much to read so much bad happening to one person. (Remember…. Its bad enough having to deal with my own real life horror story, here… Sometimes breathers in the nightmares aren’t enough – and thank you, btw, for giving Demy something big to hang onto…I wish we all were that lucky) Anywho… He deserves more. He’s finally getting the Hero recognition and respect he earned long ago, but if Karma is finally playing nice and playing fair – he deserves a hell of a lot more.

I wish I could say more… and more eloquently and accurately… but I think I have to go cry some more. *Blows nose from Niagara of snot and tears and scares the crap out of her kittens*
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
HOLY s* M* F*! (pardon my language!)

Wow….. oh holy…wow…I think I am once again in shock enough to literally start my heart racing a bit.

I didn’t see this one coming at all!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Demys defiance… made me shout out loud and make my heart nearly burst when something as simple as giving the bitch the finger when he couldn’t do anything else… It’s the strength and courage I always knew he had and used, but it was always so subtle and masked in quiet reserve most times…. It was like a drink of pure sunshine to see it so boldly used in this story!

I also really enjoyed the use of the two OC members. It was really delightful seeing them at work again. We so rarely get to hear of them in comparison and they are the ONLY OC’s I have ever accepted as almost cannon characters. I have to say it was a breath of pure bliss having the entire Organization work together! (and well!)

Having said that…. I hate you so completely for torturing poor Demy… AGAIN. Really? How much can one man take? (still is bloody mimicking my life in that way I see *sigh*)

A blood bath witch? What a perfectly horrid and mesmerizing villain to create! Bloody fantastic! You never cease to stun me with your brilliant creativity and skill, luv!

I can’t wait for more. Your stories are like Crack.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Holy. Hell. I almost freaking burst into tears reading chapter 1. And I almost burst into tears reading Chapter 2 too. It was...really something. Man. I'm crying. Really crying. I remember when I read Into the Nexus when Axel ate the flaming peach I laughed so hard I started crying, but it was nothing like this. Wonderful job. You're truly amazing. And I'm not just saying that.
Preemtive Karma chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Best ending ever! It nearly made me cry, but it was a happy one.
Stormrose Dewleaf chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
W-Wow...Just...wow...

DemDem, can I borrow some of your luck?...o.o Just a little?

You are...epic. Amazingly. Epic. *in awe*

Storm
kirinlover chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Woah man, this story is just- woah. O.o I'm kinda' numb after finishing it... How- how do you come up with this stuff? It's amazing! It's like a drug. You know you shouldn't be reading, cuz it's so sadd and I want to hugg all of the Org. and tell them it will be okay- but you can't stop. Like, some spell has fallen over you. You are wizard Xanravish. Lol! And, whose number 15? He doesn't have an X in his name..

Anway! Nother great story! Really addicting and it makes my heart clench in agony. Lol!

-Kirin
Canderjack chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Blargh I am ded. The sentimentality has slain me. I can only hope some of the ego-stroking and adulation actually sticks with Demyx. It wouldn't be a bona fide Craptacular CJ Review if I didn't put in some random driveby comments:

- I didn't think it was possible for Vexen's bedside manner to get worse, going from callous to apocalyptic. Did he intern for Dr. Kevorkian or something?

- Irish Gaelic never makes sense to me. I'm used to languages with an oversupply of consonants all right, but Gaelic picks random letters to represent its phonemes. German tsch ch, makes sense. Gaelic mh v, what the heck? Maybe it needs its own alphabet.

- It's been raining here all day and some old dude is going around collecting pairs of animals. Can we please beat on Roxas for a while? Sunburn would be a wonderful change of pace from treading water.
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
God damn it! You've done it again! You pulled off a f*ing monumental, epic story and managed to keep everyone in character, stay true to the plot line,let it have a happy ending...you're so phenominal. I hope, for the sake's of all your devoted readers,(of whom I am proud to list myself)you continue to write and inspire numerous people. Your grammer is always immpeccable, and your stories themselves are engaging. You're not writing a novel, are you? I've rambled on for too long about your greatness and probably demeaning myself in the process, and more than likely coming off as a suck-ass fan. Well, fan, at least. And thank you for inserting some Gaelic culture!Axel is such a bradhadair! (firestarter, pyro)

Go n-iompraí an t-ádh thú i gcónaí (lit. May the road rise to meet you in your travels)