Reviews for Black As Stone
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Awesome! Really made me giggle. You captured the characters' voices perfectly. Thanx for such a lovely read! :D
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Ahahaha the poor doctor. A yorkshire terrier!? Rose was so funny wondering what to do with the rock and whether he was conscious or not.
Suki-Alanna chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was hilarious! I'm currently imagining a Yorkie in a leather jacket running away from a girl with a bow! Great story!
timano chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
A cleverly-written story, hysterically funny at times. At least 10 out of 10 stars. And thank you for not having the Doctor give a scientific explanation for the "magic"-as an avid fantasy reader and writer, I know that such an explanation would take all the fun away.

I'd love to read the "prequel" though-the one where the Doctor's turned into a dog-but it's actually funnier as a memory in this story. In other words, I don't actually recommend you write the prequel, because it's more effective as part of the dialogue in this story. (And who knows which incarnation was turned into a dog. If the queen can use magic, she can certainly recognize the Doctor regardless of appearance. So it could have happened in any of his lives prior to the one we see here.)
clarklit05 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Poor Doctor great story though
Uncle Charlie chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Opps, never thought we'd seen the doctor stoned - okay, so hit me, I can resist everything but temptation.

This was really great little story and well written to boot. This is why the Doctor likes Rose, she's resourceful, competent and will never ever tell this to Jackie...one hopes.

Thanks for a great read!

Charlie
lisa chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This was funny, interesting, different, and still very Doctorish. You're a good storyteller. Well done. :)
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 1/7/2009