Reviews for A Letter From Edward
Massie Cullen chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
Please continue this! This is a really good story! I really like it. Please, please, please continue this.
gallifreayan chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
TeamCullenGuys chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
I just started reading, and this is amazing! I love how you write, I love how there are several different parts of the story that tie in together. Poor Alice! I'm really excited for the next chapter. :)
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
can't wait until she finds out the cullens are back
mellie32 chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
I had already read this once but hey i thought i would read all the chapters so far again because i really like this so please update because you know i would so really appretiate it. so yeah)
Blossoming-Flower26 chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
OMG!U need to update!THis is an amazing story and you are an amazing author!This is defenitly going into my favourites!;);)
VampFTW chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
:) I love it 3
Katoo chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
Can't you like uhm send the chapters to your own email adress and then open them when your on the laptop? Well I do'nt know huh :p this thoughts just entered in my brain I don't know if that works tho... :) ANYWAY CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER! :) x
DeadInExistence chapter 8 . 12/11/2009

You know, it's kind of weird since I haven't reviewed in so long (Oh, how my heart yearns for summer...), so, excuse the awkwardness of this review, and-

(Five hours later)

I'm back.

You...and your family...are insane, my friend. I know I shouldn't be talking, but that was some epic stuff that just happened.

Since I cannot express my words on how freaking A-W-E-S-O-M-E this chapter was, I'll attempt to write a poem,

(To the tune of Jingle Bells)

Bella smells; Bella smells

Jakey is a wolf

Edward left, and he 'wept'

While Charlie played some golf.

Bella smells; Bella smells

Jakey is a wolf.

Edward left, and he 'wept'

While Charlie played some golf.

Edward went insane

Bella didn't know.

Poor Bella was left

And then she was alone.

Jakey came along

And cheered emo Bella up

Now Edward has made a return.

And with Bella he wants to hook up.

(Repeat Chorus)

Alice is back.

All of the other Cullens, too.

They had a sweet reunion.

And Tanya is a poo.

I want to beat her up

So desperately.

Maybe I'll lock her in a closet

With a bloodthirsty banshee!

(Enter: Chorus)

Edward makes a visit

At night, to Bella's bedroom

He risks sleeping with her.

But then he leaves with gloom.

Bella has a realization.

She's not so stupid after all

She knows that Edward came back

Oh crap, I'm gonna bawl!

(Once again-Chorus)

The story is so sad.

But yet, oddly humorous.

I'm screaming inside with joy

You're making me anxious!

I want to hit Jacob

And maybe give him a hug, too

Poor guy doesn't know what's in store

I iz a Master of Moo.

Edward is crazy.

He was talking with a squirrel

I'm a little concerned

And want to eat some skittles.

Simultaneously I was laughing

All of my guts out.

Edward has turned to the dark side

I know without a doubt!

I give up.

That was pretty pathetic, I have to say. I think my 10-year-old brother who can't tell English from Math could've thought of something better than that. XD

Did I get the general point across?

You seriously need to show your mom this! It's so good! *squeaks*

Before the holidays, you MUST update. I swear to whoever's up there, if you don't...

Well, unpleasant things will happen. That, and I'll force you to another few hours of charades.

*There is a gasp from the audience*

I know; I know. It's harsh. But, alas, I have no other choice.

Hey, what's a brownout?

Is it some sort of brownie outage? Do people go around screaming, "OH NOEZ! WE IZ OUT OF BROWNIEZ!"?

That would suck.

What a tandout? Oh wait-OH! Never mind.

So, yeah, Me gusta este capitulo! The song went great with the fic D. And Jacob...

Well, I kind of want to hit him with a crowbar, but comfort him at the same time. Does that make any sense?

Edward, just TALK to Bella already! Dude, you're freaking discussing your love life with a SQUIRREL! And the squirrel is NAKED (Unless you buy some underpants for him. I heard they're on sale at stupid dot com.) I think Edward needs some voice inside his mind to guide him in the right direction. He has some SERIOUS issues going on...

And Jacob *whistles* Jeez, the love triangle just gets more intense by the minute, doesn't it?

You're staring monotonously at the T.V. screen...I'm debating if I should go over there and poke you in the eye with your bird's claws, or just whack your brains out with Buttoner's raw-hide bones. Whichever will wake you up.

Oh! You're watching Glee! That's why!

Explains a lot, and-Wow...that girl is really fa-OH! She's pregnant. Or, at least from what you tell me, she's PRETENDING to be pregnant...Interesting; very interesting.

I feel really bad...We're supposed to be at Twesa's right now, but I'm forcing you to stay home...I apologize for that...

Hey, by the way, I think the scene between Alice and Edward is simply adorable ). GO ALICE! YOU TELL THAT NUTLESS VAMP HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE!

...That sounded SO wrong...on SO many levels...

Eh. My hands are cold.

Your disclaimer...LMAO XD You know, I was thinking of the whole James Bond thing we do all the time...;-D

(While impersonating James Bond)

You: *gestures towards bathroom door* Amanda, go check in there.

Me: But...I can't check in there...It's a BATHROOM.

I'm having mental images of Emmett bursting in on you while you're going to the bathroom, and you hurling (Hah...that's a funny word...Hurl *giggles*) hordes of toilet paper at his head, screaming to GET OUT. It'd be even funnier if you were parting your soup with cacti because Tom invited Paula over.

(Laughs hysterically)

*You glare at me*

Oh, come on! You can't tell me that that wouldn't have been downright hilarious!

AHH! Some jock on Glee just insulted Kumbaya.

Me: (Runs up to him) DUDE! Do you just INSULT KUM. BA. YA?

Random guy: What if I did?

Me: *Seething* NO. ONE. disses Kumbaya.

Random guy: *laughs* What are YOU going to do about it?

Me: *smiles sadistically*

(There are chainsaw noises and girlish screams in the background)

Fun stuff going on there.

I love how I'm addressing different topics in random orders. Like, one second, I'm talking about Glee...another, I'm talking about your Disclaimer...and then I'm making up a Jingle Bells song...

Alright, I feel really guilty. I want to take up the entire limit...but I've been doing this for 50 minutes already...*sigh*

You'll live.

I'm just gonna go now...

*awkward silence*

Um...What do I do?

Emmett: *materializes out of no where* Do you MIND? Me and Vickles were just...having some ALONE time. Until SOMEONE came along...Ahem *Taps foot impatiently* ...

Me: *holds up hands defensively* Alright, yeesh. You two do

...*pauses* Wait a minute. YOU STOLE MY NICKNAME FOR VICKY!

Emmett: *annoyed*

(5 minutes later, after a heated argument, I am thrown out of your house and into the snow)

Emmett: *calling from the house* AND STAY OUT!

Me: *grumbles* Well, isn't I-wish-I-could-be-sleeping Beauty in a peachy mood?

*Makes heart shape with hands* I love you!

Katoo chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
*cry* you do know that you're writing an AWESOME story do you ? I LOVE IT!
Alexa Rene Malfoy chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
YAY! OMG i havent read FF for atleast 4 months! and this was the first story i read. I LOVE this story PLZ write more
Xxtwilightlove823xX chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
the song fic part was so sad. and yes playing the music definitely set the mood. I cried during it.
eddymyla chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
that made me tear a bit!

loved it