Reviews for Tickin' Away
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
thats so cute!
ginkaa chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
It was VERY cute. hehe. Gotta love a guy with scars :P Definitely going under my faves. :)
MizzAliceCullen chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
this is verry creative, i like it!
Georginaaa chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I really like this!

I love Jasper, he is by far the best Twilight character, and I love stories about his past in the Civil War, even just so I can get a nice little image in my head of Jasper in a Civil War Confederate Arm uniform - something which never fails in making me happy. :)

He was in character, and so was Alice, and I loved this!

twilightdork13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
The funniest thing is, I was searching for jalice fanfics, found this one, read through the entire thing and thought "man this is good, but I really wish wasteland would finish," and than I read the AN and I realized you were the author lol. Talk about psychic waves or what?

Anyways, this was adorable. I love it. And, I am anxiously awaiting the Wasteland update :)
aliceandra chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wow! That was amazing! I loved it! Keep it up!

Mad Furry Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
One of the first Twilight fanfics I've sat and read. Wonderfully written and very enjoyable. ;)
life takes time chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
So, that was pretty much adorable and perfection at it's finest.

And I'm actually in the midst of a story like this, I just never got to post yet, well sameish.

Anyway loveloveloved it

(And I'm from Canada too!)
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Excellent job-thank you for the warm fuzzies! You did a good job with the Civil War stuff... including not having Jasper call it the "Civil War," since that's the Yankee/winner name for it. To Southerners, it's most commonly "The War Between the States" or, occasionally, "The War of Northern Aggression." :-) OR, as you say, "the War." So well done!
Becca962 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Awesome Story!

Soo cute!
PokieDots chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aw, this was really amazing and adorable! I loved how you ended it, the last 5 or so lines were just too sweet! Amazing job, there aren't enough Alice and Jasper fics out there!
PrincessFerdinand chapter 1 . 1/7/2009 cute! I love fluff, especially Alice/Jasper. This one was really well done :-).
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I love it! It was very beautiful and showed a side of Jasper that we don't always get to see.