Reviews for Delightful Deception
eve chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
that was quite literally the wedding from H E double hockey sticks
ChildOfFate17 chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Wow, this is brilliant! I love the idea, even if it is so AU... I also enjoyed the SnapeOC fluff in this chapter. I don't think it was too racy - the story IS from adults' perspectives, after all! Anyway, I love it so far (and your writing isn't riddled with grammar and spelling errors, like most others!), and I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up! )
i-want-cheese chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
i love this write more soon! please!
Coley chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Ha ha brilliant plz update soon, it's truely a great story that i really wanna read
Wunmiii chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight
Jecily chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
wow.

very good :)

write more please
animegirl333 chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
o i really like it - please update as soon as possible.
8thweasleykid chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
I'm really enjoying this story and i look foward to reading more
Sunflower Kisses chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Yay. Hm, what's to happen now? ;)
Mark Darcy chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
So, nobody can get into that room unless he lifts the spells from them, not even the house elves, right?

Hurry with your next chapter, I can't wait to see what he was confronted with when he turned around.
grumpirah chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Her mom sure is a piece of work.
xoxLewrahxox chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Love it! Hopefully they will fall inlove in the end, even though it is an arranged marriage.

This is really good! Write more soon please!
Sunflower Kisses chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Aw. Fall in love you two, NOW!

Haha, but that would be completely boring, right?
Mark Darcy chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
They already have something in common, neither one of them wanted the marriage. Of course, her only other option was the 'Tedious One', and he controlled her fate. I think any woman (except for Bellatrix) would choose Severus over being the bride of the TO.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Snape wants to discuss with her after dinner.
Mark Darcy chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Interesting beginning, I wonder if Snape is actually the resistance leader trying to undermind 'He Who I Find Most Tedious & Tiresome'? Since this is categorized as a romance, I don't see him as a bad guy. I'm a huge Snape fan and I never want to see him as a bad guy.