Reviews for Black Tie
titania eli chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
God, I love how you portray these two. How wonderfully playful and understanding and how utterly in love they are with each other. I have read many fics and have never really been satisfied with how Hermione and Ron's relationship are usually written, but yours is simply brilliant! I love Hermione's maturity, mischievousness and of course, how appreciative she is of Ron's... assets. And Ron, of course, his cheekiness and calmness. It's like he's used to Hermione's little possessive comments that he barely even reacted anymore!
Drumboy100 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
This is so cute! Love how Ron is so proud that Hermione's first thought is of him naked, loved how she tied him up unaware at the end!
Ballefina chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I have the same birthday as you! :) Really hot story ;) I loved it.
claraowl chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
*gigglegigglegigglegigglegigg legigglegigglegigglegigglegi gglegigglegigglegigglegiggle gigglegigglegigglegigglegigg legigglegigglegigglegigglegi gglegigglegigglegigglegiggle gigglegigglegigglegigglegigg legigglegigglegigglegigglegi gglegigglegigglegigglegiggle gigglegigglegigglegigglegigg legigglegigglegigglegigglegi gglegigglegigglegigglegiggle gigglegigglegigglegigglegigg legigglegigglegigglegigglegi ggle*
FreakWeasleyGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
so kinky! I really wished I could be hermione! please, can I translate it into spanish? of course I'll say it's yours.

Cyera chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
lol :)
CowahBull chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was adorable! Hermione should has skill with knots... Very Very cute! I loved it!
AngelicKat445 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
adorable!
Mirabitur chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
dude. a more dominate hermione. tease ron. in u need help look at teddy ties. dude
melakem chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Good fun! I like the way Hermione distracted him long enough to capture him!
tiptoekisses chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Really great quality of writing :D

and how can you not just swoon for the ever-so sexy Ron in this?

love it! XD
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Happy belated Birthday! Enjoy your 33 years old, I think they are going to be great for you :)

Beautiful fic. I laughed all through it. They are so wonderful together (L)

Bye!
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Haha! How adorable!

I love Ron.

~HGT
serindraxx chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
well then happy belated birthday. i really enjoyed the story! write again soon!

~Serindraxx~
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I can't believe I missed your birthday. So even though this is kind of late...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That was a great story. Naked Ron always makes for a good story.