Reviews for Forgotten Memories
Faybian chapter 29 . 3/17
Great story! Only recently discovered this site and loved this one. Such a shame hasn't been updated in so long though, neeeeeeed to know what happens! Really hope you come back to it and finish it, pretty please ;-)
Guest chapter 29 . 12/22/2013
great story love it please update soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
So it's been almost a year... I love this story so much I think I've re-read about 10 times. I hope a new update is coming soon. For me this is the fanfic that comes closest to what I think would have happened in real life.
chrissarai chapter 29 . 7/25/2013
The good thing about coming aboard so late is I got to read it all at once! The bad is I'm dying to know what happens next! Can't wait to see what happens. You are a fantastic storyteller! Much love. :)
Guest chapter 29 . 4/17/2013
I check for updates on this story every day. Hoping ch 30 will be out soon! I absolutely love this fanfic!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/31/2013
I keep re-reading this story because I love it so much! Please can we get a new chapter for Valentine's Day!?
Guest chapter 29 . 12/9/2012
All I want for Christmas is an update to this great story!
luvjordan chapter 29 . 11/15/2012
Woohoo! I want you to know that I've been ignoring all author alerts and story alerts in favor of doing my RL work, but I couldn't resist when I saw that you updated. You know how I love this fic. :-) And, of course, you never disappoint. You do realize that if you give us a taste, we're going to want an entire meal, yes? So, now that I've had my taste, I'm ready for the next chapter. Are you back in the groove or will we have a bit of a wait? I'm anxious to hear the conversation between these two. There was lots else going on in the chapter and it was all good, but my whole focus is on what happens next. I'm so torn over this. I want them together, but it would suck for her to just up and leave her husband. Of course, she never should have married him and she wouldn't have if Jordan hadn't been an ass and made decisions for the both of them without her input. I can only imagine the gut punch it was for him to realize that leaving her didn't free her to achieve all those things he was sure he was going to hold her back from. Can't you just see him kicking his own ass when he found out? Okay, I can go on forever. I'll stop here. Great to see you back on the board!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
Trying to patiently wait for another update... I love this story! And I would love to see Angela and Jordan together again! Very much enjoying the Sharon and Shane story along with the younger generation.
RedCatCatalano chapter 29 . 10/31/2012
Wooooh glad to see your back! Thanks for the great update, perfect as per usual ;-) looking forward for the next installment...please don't take too long, I may combust!
-Red
Guest chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
Thank you for the latest chapter! I love this story and can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
Thank you so much for updating this story ... it is one of my favorites. I love the way you have portrayed my favorite characters. I have to admit, that although I normally am most interested in Angela-Jordan centered dramas I have been really fascinated by the evolving story of Sharon and Shane. When I read the words you have written it is so easy to visualize the people and places. You have really captured the essence of the people in the original TV series. I will be eagerly awaiting your next chapter!
isadomi chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
Wow I'm jumping up and drow, can't wait for your next update
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
I have been waiting for this update for what feels like forever! I was hoping for a little more... action but I'm glad you tied things up from the last installment. I hope we find out what happens to A&J soon!
isadomi chapter 28 . 10/2/2012
Just finished reading the whole thing, can't wait for your update.