Reviews for Iunctio: Wrex
dreddman chapter 4 . 8/5
that stuff was cool!
Her Eternal Grimoire chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Interesting. Wrex just grows and grows on you. I've never spent a lot of time thinking about the characters during Mass Effect 1 - what they went through and how they changed. It's very interesting how these two fics you've written go about it - adding new things and making me nostalgic to play it yet again. The first game didn't have as much outright character statements (if that makes sense) - it was all under the surface, testing each other, learning to work and respect one another and it's really cool how you really showed that in these fics.
Lohikaarme chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Downright epic. Wrex is one of my top favorites in the trilogy and you've managed to capture him perfectly here :) I especially liked the part with the ancestral curse (adds a great bit of depth to his character and the krogan in general) as well as his new found camaraderie towards the crew. Sad at the lack of Tali interactions though (always felt those two would bond pretty quickly in an uncle-niece sort of way.)

Overall, excellent writing quality! 3
TrulyInnovative chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is another fantastic fic. Wrex is an interesting character but we don't really find out that much about his motivations in ME1. I think this is the only fic I've read that is from Wrex's point of view and you do a great job of exploring him. For me, this is canon Wrex.
EmeraldsandAmethyst chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. There aren't enough good Wrex stories out there, thank you for sharing.
Anarade Relle chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
I enjoyed this story because it dealt with Wrex in a very enjoyable way. The comments of the other reviewers easily express why I like this in general terms. What I really enjoyed about this was the "The final death-curse of the Urdnot clan; to break the Normandy and pave Saren's way to the oblivion of all, to share in the doom of the krogan species." I hadn't considered the idea of somebody who could /see/ the bigger picture thinking about killing the person they considered to be the lynchpin in derailing a vast doom. I find it a very fitting and amazing; bravo!
malko050987 chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
This is one awesome story :D I love Iunctio and sequels/derivate fics.

The look into Wrex's mentality is great, and that quote from Wrex's grandfather... awesome.
ChocolateChipFudgeyCookie chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Your portrayal of Wrex was mind-bogglingly good. You didn't let him go soft, he remained true to his nature and I particularly liked his contemplating taking Alenko hostage, and even how he would kill Shepard. I also really liked the Wrex/Ashley interaction. Great job!
Janizary chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Mighty Crouton ref'd to this story in one of his. Glad he did. Very good read, and great representation of Wrex.
Mighty Crouton chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was such a fantastically written fic. I just can't seem to get the image of Wrex snacking on snails out of my mind. You've done such a wonderful job, keeping him in character. Your prose is both witty and interesting, I enjoyed your interpretation of Krogan culture and expressions.

I've included your own detail about Krogan flashing teeth in my fic - I didn't take your idea, but I did want to homage this wonderful fan fic, and credited your story. It is so wonderfully influential.

I honestly wish more people wrote about Wrex. Your story has definitely set a high standard.
colin chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Wrex was aways my favorite character from Mass Effect he was such a badass yet incredably smart and really a visionary he could kickass and look at the Big Picture which is pretty hard and that just makes him that much more awesome.
Kitarri chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
A fun read. I just love stories with a Wrex POV :-)
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
This was fantastic! I loved this point of view, and the addition flavors of culture. It makes me yearn for a sequel by this author given events unveiled in the second Mass Effect game.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This had me hooked from the first paragraph. Very well written, and completely engaging. Captured the character perfectly and added some touches that enhanced what hadn't been written about Wrex. I am looking forward to the other chapters. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
B.T. Gunker chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Good stuff, surprised me very pleasantly.

You captured the feel of Wrex's character from ME perfectly.