Reviews for The Problem with Purity
mysticalgems chapter 22 . 6/21
You can tell that writer is a gayboy drarry fangirl, as they don't give a shit of abuse snape is heaping on hermione. Nasty manipulative and negative. Seems author condones this in heterosexual relationships but would scream blue murder if it happened in a precious homosexual dracoharry or any other gay pairing. Appalling double standards and hetrophobia at it's worse and extremely degrading. Nope have to stop reading this biased piece of propaganda.
LeggySangria chapter 46 . 6/22
THIS CHOCOLATE MOUSSE THING. I CANNOT. KILL ME WITH MY OWN FEELINGS WHY DONT YOU. I LOVE IT.
lovelyreadings chapter 1 . 6/20
this story is literally just severus continuously emotionally, and physically, abusing hermione simply because he is an immature child. this is disgusting.
lovelyreadings chapter 1 . 6/20
god snape treats hermione like shit in this. i just cant help but wonder why people think that theyre a cute relationship
HateSilenceWind chapter 1 . 6/14
I'm pleased to see all these accurate reviews... I for one hate this story and troll it every month or so!
LoveMusicRain chapter 1 . 6/12
I'm sorry to see all these nasty reviews... I for one love this story and reread it every month or so!
Gay Pirate chapter 16 . 6/8
Hmmm. Well I've tried but this's way too brain achingly angst ridden for my taste. Mallfoy's personality gas totally changed from the first four books and change is so abrupt as to be unrealistic. He's also meant to be an evil little bastard and as an fic writer states:
RULE #3: DRACO MALFOY IS NOT A NICE PERSON
Let's be real here, he's a jerk. A bigoted snob who is twisted enough to support the Death Eaters' agenda but isn't brave or skilled enough to be a major threat all by himself. I know it's really popular to portray him as this seductive, debonair poor little rich boy that Harry or Hermione just can't help falling for, but that probably has a lot more to do with idealized fantasies (some involving the actor Tom Felton) than it does with the actual character. Canon Draco is none of those things and if I'm going to make him a decent and desirable fellow, I've got my work cut out for me.
Nuff said.
Matt chapter 33 . 6/7
Why do you keep mentioning a griffin when Hermione goes to the headmaster's office? The office is protected by a gargoyle, not a griffin, according to the books.
Cockney Wanker chapter 26 . 5/31
While excellent in some parts, I feel that the protagonists characterizations have truly Jumped the Kneasle now. Super!Hermione gets old very quickly without some well thought out reasoning behind it. Like in a Parselmouth in Griffindore, Patron or Brilliant Magic. Current plot lines leaving me cold so cutting this story now I'm afraid.
Shinkko chapter 27 . 5/31
Ok I like the story I really do...but Hermione is just waaaaaaay too advanced and knows way more than every single other person. She has no flaws which we all know she did in the actual series. Everyone has flaws and every time you have her cast something impossible or do so much wards and stuff to protect and absolutely no one can ever get in is a ridiculous notion.

I like the story but I hate how you made her. she needs to fail at SOMETHING. no one no matter how hard you study or practice can do everything perfect.
Wisdom of Yoda chapter 1 . 5/27
Steaming pile of badly written shit this is. Read you must not - damage to brain it causes much.
Dick Justin Twat chapter 11 . 5/19
bailing here as hermione's characterization is beyond ridiculous. who thinks it was a good idea to write about the two most ludicrous pairings in hp in a doorstopper of a poorly written fic? hands up? right NO ONE!
Kikise chapter 62 . 5/18
this story is so beautiful! you did a great job!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 62 . 5/17
What a beautiful story. It took me a few days to finish reading it, but it was definitely worth it. I loved the plot and could definitely see this being the actual ending to the Harry Potter series.
I just can't with this story. I've tried but I can't. All of your characters are so OOC that it's hard to recognize them. Hermione, especially. Any one of her amazing powers or skills would have made an interesting read. All of them together in one story are just too much. You've made her more powerful than everyone, more knowledgeable than everyone, more aware than everyone, more intuitive than everyone - and as a result, far less likeable than the Hermione of canon. I'd like to see how the story resolves, but I can't slog through another chapter of this. I know the story is old and you've probably moved on as a writer, but I just wanted to offer the feedback. A shorter story with one or two better developed storylines and a few character flaws would have been much easier and more enjoyable to read than this mess.
5,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »