Reviews for The Problem with Purity
Assssssssshleigh chapter 7 . 11/17
this is solid crap from first chap to this 1.
Get this info from my brain plez
doreapotter85 chapter 62 . 11/7
This was an excellent and wonderfully written story. Thank you so so much for sharing this work with us. I know I'm mighty late to the party, but I'm reading from the Philadelphia, PA, USA area!
Thank you again. Your talent is absolutely mind-blowing.
Dreamy Swayam chapter 22 . 10/31
A scotch pancake is a bready product not a homosexual sex act you fucking demented moron!
lorlorgrace chapter 62 . 10/23
I've read this story a few times, and it's always lovely, and I always want a follow up! Thank you for sharing your writing with us
Jennifer Freeman chapter 4 . 10/20
Stoopid crap and shite
Andrea Bertrand chapter 30 . 10/11
a gay peados personal fap fantasy that got him killed in jail
TigerAndDaisy chapter 9 . 10/8
Fail all over.
Izi Ashish chapter 22 . 10/6
first fic tale to make my anus bleed in sympathy
Chloe Cherry chapter 14 . 10/4
So Draco now has his gentiles removed and his rectum enlarged to make penetrations easier?
Yeah that seems sooo righty and makes complete sense with where rest of plotfest is moving. smh
NathyRibeiro chapter 2 . 10/4
This fic suffers from not doing the "show don't tell". I mean, I'm in the second chapter and between the two of them there was maybe 4 lines of dialogue. The rest of it is you explaining everything, and I mean everything, that happened, will happen and is happening. It's exhausting.

Besides, from reading some other reviews I've discovered this has Drarry in it, so bye bye. I also can't stand OOCs anymore, I used too when I was a teenager but now it's just a bore. You can still write an AU and have the characters BE in character.
Barsey87 chapter 62 . 10/3
I can't believe I hadn't read this before, it's utterly incredible! I have never read a story like itit's absolutely beautiful and so well written, I'm envious of your talent. Its going to go in my favourites and I know I will re read multiple times. thank you for sharing and your dedication
malfille06 chapter 62 . 10/1
I've lost count of exactly how many times I've read this wonderful fic. I love it so much I keep coming back to it. thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us! Hope you're doing well!
EIIeMorgan-Black chapter 2 . 9/11
Queen Elizabeth the 2nd read first two chapters, laughed so hard at stupidness of plot she died!
NOW SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
katie-krum chapter 34 . 9/7
Draco's mind is like a bunch of anarchists trying to change a lightbulb! How many opinions?
"Just one. Why sacrifice more effort when it could be spent on other causes?"
"All of them! Only by a concerted effort can the Death Eaters..."
"Affairs such as bulb-changing should be handled by the elite (namely me) while the others concentrate on ensuring a supply of bulbs for the future..."
"If I get in, we won't need them. Lumos will be compulsory..."
"Bulbs are tools of corruption! Smash them all! We don't need them!" [turns off light, bangs head on wall] "Ouch!"

His brain is microcosm of the car crash mess that rest of this frigging fic is. There is suspension of disbelief and then there's fricking ga-ga crazy doodles.
Lutz der Lurch chapter 18 . 9/4
Plot is soooooo bad. And writer is a lying fuck. I can think of at least four older works that they've stolen themes from.
All these negative reviews are greatly justified. Any positive ones are random mistakes on FF net and were actually posted for other fics.
Those that apparently refer to this in a good way and name do not exist - those spotted are figments of your delusional brain!
Happy holidays!