Reviews for The Problem with Purity
JacqP chapter 62 . 9/12
Lovely storythank you for sharing!
Hi! Just wanted to pop in and say I love this story. 2nd or 3rd rims reading it through.

For your author's note, I am from Northern Alberta, Canada if you're still putting pins in :)
hairlikeroses chapter 44 . 9/4
ಠ_ಠ
REALLY? That is SICK. Not reading anymore.
epicbat12345 chapter 31 . 9/1
this is killing me! why isn't Snape or H talking things out... I don't think my heart can take it anymore!
missmaevergaraone chapter 62 . 9/1
Magnificent writing! Thank you so much for investing your time and energy into this story. I enjoyed it from beginning to end!
ProblemWithDrary chapter 1 . 8/26
To be honest I've always been incredibly puzzled by any and all Harry/Draco pairings. Those two just don't seem to fit in any way?
TV Tropes has a whole section pointing out the flaws in Draco Malfoy's - and Snapes - popularity :

J. K. Rowling, author of the series, has frequently complained about the vocal fanbases of Draco Malfoy and Severus Snape. Part of it is that the good guys intentionally eschew the trappings of power, including mere refinement, which turns into Evil Is Cool and Good Is Dumb — and almost Dumb Is Good — with even the slightest fumble. And, of course, it didn't help that the movie versions of Malfoy and Snape were played by the easy-on-the-eyes Tom Felton and Alan Rickman, respectively.
Granted, the Malfoy family and Snape are shown to be the most morally ambiguous of the Death Eaters. Snape leans heavily on the good side by the end and has a Freudian Excuse. The Malfoy family are at least not as unlikeable as before, and tend more toward doing whatever it takes to make sure that the family survive and stay together.
It's also sort of interesting that people tend to mention Snape as right alongside Draco in the leather pants area, though Rowling seems far less concerned over people liking Snape than liking Draco. Then again, any time someone asks her who her favorite character other than Harry is, Snape gets mentioned, so... many people love him because of the actor, but just as many like him for the same reasons Rowling does. A lot of the vehement hatred toward him seems fueled by fandom rivalries, just like Sirius.

Well that says it all better than I ever could. Read one chapter; didn't do anything for me; not reading the rest.
oral hygiene chapter 31 . 8/24
ron is such a penis - surprised drako isn't actually sucking on him?
redheadfaerie chapter 31 . 8/23
ive been suspicious of ron since he came back to being friends, and i seriously think hermione has been giving him too much credit, letting him know things, but if he hadnt already flipped to the other side, this might do it, since ron tends to be rather self centered and only think about what he gets out of a situation and what he thinks he should have gotten out of a situation. i havent been reviewing, and this story is nearing a decade old, but i just couldnt continue without saying anything, though obviously i shall find out if i am right or not. meanwhile, this is an awesome story.
Nora Tittzov chapter 11 . 8/16
Burn! It's extremely amusing when the reviews are more entertaining than story. 13 inch dildo had me pmsl you badman yellow!
Truth be told i do find the length a bit daunting - I'm only 1/6th of the way in and plenty more to come .. just over 10 inches i think hahahaha
Yellowmiki98 chapter 60 . 8/13
No not buying this conclusion and after persevering through those marathon blocks of text, I'm going to have to give a thumbs down. Eyes are aching from struggling with last 14 chapters or so.
Emily if your so pleased with things of amazing length, why not just get a extra wide 13" inch dildo & start gushing in a different way? I swear your review was dripping, as it came over as so wet. Just my opinion.
Nahdenaque chapter 62 . 8/13
One of the best stories i’ve ever read! Thank you so much for this, i can guarantee i won’t be forgetting this for quite a long time. 3
Emily chapter 62 . 8/10
I’ve somehow read all of this and been so engaged that I’ve forgotten to review any of the chapters. I fucking loved this. The length! Amazing! So engaging all the way through! I loved Harry as a Phoenix! So original! I love how brilliant you made Hermione. I love the detail you put into this story. Amazing. Well done! Loved it so much!
lia.a.karas chapter 62 . 8/9
From Greece. Excellent story
ghostcrab311 chapter 18 . 8/6
Ferrets? Charming I'm sure. This really has just jumped the shark for me now and I'm abandoning it here. Others may love this story but can't see it for myself.
Georgegenna chapter 24 . 8/1
"Must I offer Tea?" line made me want to vomit in my mouth. Well I've given this a good go but will leave for now before I get too angry. May return to reading at a future date, but then again maybe not.
5,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »