Reviews for The Problem with Purity
JAYBIRD chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
you are a fantastic author!
charis-chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Well, hello.

I'm kind of confused how this EPIC story evaded my radar those many years ago... I cannot believe it took me four years to actually find it and then, giving it's epicness, took me a whole week to read it. And I mean it: seven days, five to nine hours a day, day and night, to actually finish it. It was just wow.

There are certain stories that mark each Fandom, making them the very best ones of that specific Fandom, making them the ones readers really take into heart and that become the benchmark for those other stories out there. Of course, these stories vary from person to person, but for me, THIS is the one.

The way you made Hermione and Severus' relationship grow was beyond words. It wasn't only hard for them to be together, no, the way they actually come together was smooth, almost as if there wasn't really a bad background for them... it was amazing.

The plot, the mystery, the relationships, everything was beyond measurable, but what really made this story were the feelings. The feelings you portrayed, the sadness, the desperation, the emptiness. The happiness, the pride, the love. Every one of those, and more, were described beautifully and it made for a long, heartfelt, journey.

I loved your sense of humor and generosity. Your selflessness and your stubbornness. Your despair and your cheekiness. Thank you for them.

I loved it, and I'm sorry I couldn't really review each one of the chapters, because each of them deserve it, but I was so concentrated on reading and feeling that it was just too late when I realized I didn't post a thing. I hope this sorely review could be something.

Thank you, from the very bottom of my heart, for this story. Its make me want to be a better writter and reader. Thank you.

Charis-chan

P.D.: If your still working on your map, I'm from Querétaro de Artreaga, México, a State just north of Estado de México. Just look for my country's capital and search just a little up. :D
Guest chapter 62 . 11/3/2013
wow just wow that was totally fucking amazing. Absolutly loved every moment
XxDark ArchangelxX chapter 62 . 10/25/2013
I absolutely loved this and I finished it in record time! I hope you continue to write stories because you are truly magnificent! :)
Jellybelly chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Aww I just loved it!
marisamarinee chapter 58 . 10/18/2013
Lol Ron!
marisamarinee chapter 57 . 10/18/2013
Awe it's coming to an end :(
Marguex chapter 62 . 10/17/2013
I totally fell in love with your story so much that I was reading it until 7 in the morning this past week, I enjoyed it so very much I could hardly put it down. Its so amazingly deep and rich of a story that I could actually feel as if the story was really told by Hermione herself and the thought process was really hers, to the point I was crying in every chapter that Severus was mean to her, since I really felt her pain, and was finally so happy that she and Harry got their happy ending that they really deserve. In reading your story, it has become my favorite thus far of Hermione, because I really like how you made her out to be this tough and strong women with out giving up her emotions or love, but yet stiil this amazingly strong persona still having to go through the doubts of insecurities and personal issues, even though she is so powerful, its nice to see her with humility in everything that she does, despite the fact that she is still a teenager...anywho loved the story and cannot wait to see what else you have written.
Much love,
Marguex
marisamarinee chapter 52 . 10/17/2013
marisamarinee chapter 51 . 10/16/2013
Hehehehehe
marisamarinee chapter 46 . 10/16/2013
Omg! Finally! Hehehehehehe *sighs*
marisamarinee chapter 37 . 10/15/2013
Oh god. I have a bad feeling about this :( ugh when will Severus realize he and Hermoine are it!
StormDragonfly chapter 62 . 10/13/2013
Cute. Nice to book end the story with Andrew Stebbins.

Thank you for your thoroughness and dedication. This has definitely been a story worth reading.
4,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »