Reviews for The Problem with Purity
Best. Story. Ever.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 62 . 6/13/2017
Lovely fic!
DangerousNightmare chapter 62 . 6/11/2017
I loved reading your story, even though it has been years since you finished it. It made me laugh, cry, angry, and happy, which made it hard to finish this last chapter; I never wanted it to end. Thank you for creating such a unique story, I hope to one day craft a story as beautifully as you have. Consider myself inspired!
DangerousNightmare chapter 21 . 6/10/2017
Just now reading this story, I love it so far!
Mistress Shelbie chapter 62 . 6/1/2017
love, love, love. im not sure what to do with myself now.
baobei chapter 61 . 5/30/2017
This is the third time I have read this story in its entirety. I love your work. Thank you for posting it. Can a fanfic be one of a person's favorite novels?
Guest chapter 62 . 5/29/2017
So many happy tears reading this again! Please don't ever take it down!
seriesly chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
Ha, Harry and Hermione are really paranoid. :D
I mean magic is awesome but they have many, many wards ;D
strivengoddess chapter 62 . 5/26/2017
What a lovely story, I am so happy I got to read it.
Thanks for posting.
Sonja chapter 62 . 5/22/2017
I know this is years after you wrote this, but I just wanted to say how much I love. I am not that much into the Harry/Draco ship, but I think you did a good job with it. I am a huge Snape fan and thought you captured him very well. Wish there was not so much misunderstanding between them, but it turned out ok in the end.
Kira chapter 62 . 5/21/2017
I love you and your story I laughed cried felt crappy,I found this one yesterday and finished today
MrsGruff chapter 52 . 5/19/2017
Will I understand more what she did with the children that made snape get worried as the stories goes on...im on chapter 52...if not can u explain it..if u can.
MrsGruff chapter 47 . 5/16/2017
p
MrsGruff chapter 44 . 5/14/2017
is this a sequel of some kind? I was wondering if there was a story detailing what happened when Hermione joined the herd
MissandMarauder chapter 10 . 5/8/2017
I am so enjoying this story! I am down with a sinus infection and happily binge reading this to make me feel better. Haha just have to say, I think the parallel drawn between Krum and Snape is brilliant. My brother is reading the HP series for the first time and asked if Krum on the cover of GoF was Snape. I was like..."No, but it kind of does look like him!" So props on that. I think it's a believable way to talk about how and when she first realized her attraction to Snape. I'll leave more reviews as I go, but I just had to stop and say that.
5,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »