Reviews for The Problem with Purity
Guest chapter 62 . 11/12/2014
Really enjoyed your story! :-)
Capricious-me chapter 62 . 11/11/2014
What a captivating fic! It drew me in right away and I hardly did anything other than read or sleep until I'd finished if all. The depth or character development, relationships and thought into the AU made it very enjoyable to read. I'm definitely suggesting this fic to anyone who will listen.

It still surprises me how stupid people as intelligent as Hermione and Severus could be about each other's feelings, but in part that made it captivating to read. The idea of pure adults seemed crazy at first but the more I read the more I was pulled in. Harry/Draco fics aren't usually my thing but you made their relationship seem completely plausible and incredibly beautiful.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful words. It was a pleasure to read.
molbymagic chapter 62 . 11/11/2014
Wow, this was by far my favourite ever Harry Potter Fanfiction, and I can honestly say I've read a lot of them. I loved the entire story, especially how realistic the characters were, and gay Harry was (in my opinion at least) a significant improvement! Well done, this story was incredible, and even though it'll probably take me another age to reread it, I will happily do so multiple times - it was well worth 62 chapters ;) I'm an English reviewer, but read this in Germany, so if you haven't already ticked Germany off, you can now!
Xx.Kari.Ry.xX chapter 46 . 11/2/2014
You are the only author I've read who can pull off keeping them apart for 46 freaking chapters without driving me insane so thank you for the amusement and bittersweet torture :)
silverdoe.glowchaser chapter 62 . 10/29/2014
I really enjoyed this story had a hard time putting it down . Thank u so much for sharing this with us all
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
Hi:) I just like to preface this comment with I Love your story. It's great, it makes it totally worth the cold I have so I've had the chance to sit down a read it! Normally I'm the kind of person who comments at the end of the story, because any comments at this time kind of cross the line from constructive criticism to just criticism because it's not like any changes are really going to be made at this point, what's done is done and I may as well say my piece at the end. However, this kind of bugged me, (and as such stems more from my own issues they your stories...) so I am going to say this anyway... I don't like how Harry was gifted the book on animagi transformation, like Hermione was gift Harry the right to become an animagi, especially considering how much relief/contentment/peace/joy/connection she gets from her own transformation. I get that she is older and when through her own coming of age first, but I think sometimes before this friends who are in this situation together should have sat down together cards on the table discussed there own experiences of Purity and what Harry as the young less experience of the pair could expect. I don't think she really had the right to keep that from Harry. It smacks to much of Dumbledore gifting Harry his father's cloak (like as a present? instead of a family heirloom and a way to introduce and connect him to his parents like the friend/acquaintance of any parents whose child is orphaned) Also she already got him a (Brilliant) present, why couldn't the animagi issue be something that she really thinks that they should start working on together over the holidays, not a present. My apologies, I am venting, honestly I really like your story, its amazing, keep writing!
Snickerdoodle4l chapter 62 . 10/18/2014
I can't believe it's all over! Bravo! This story was beyond amazing! Definitely worth the hours I spent reading!
ongyingxin chapter 61 . 10/16/2014
Hello! This is ongyingxin, I have a FFN account under the same name. I'm from Singapore, which is one city by itself :)

I must admit, I was kinda getting sick of SSHG fics when I started and was contemplating a Dramione. But this fic is revolutionary (to me), I have not read a fic where Snape is one sided. Loved the part of the unicorns, laughed at the predictability of Castinas death and cringed at every sex scene penned down (I'm too young for this...). Only have one thing to say, and that's keep writing. You're a great writer.
jackandsamforever chapter 62 . 10/11/2014
Absolutely amazing. This took me over a week to read and I could hardly do much else. The characterization was spot on for everyone. .Especially Snape. I hate when he's portrayed as a bleeding heart. So you did wonderful. Thanks for taking time to write this! :)
Guest chapter 62 . 10/6/2014
Loved the story to bits and am over joyed Andrew got a happy ending too :-D
Emily chapter 62 . 9/21/2014
Ye Gods this is good. I love a strong intelligent cast of characters. Hermione is brilliant and this story is inspired. I only wish it were a little more condensed.
Ryuno chu chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
That was certainly unexpected. xD
OriannaKnox chapter 62 . 9/21/2014
Holy cow what a journey! This fic is amazing, and I. Sure that at some point I'll be able to articulate better, but you deserve a thousand medals for delivering this amazing piece of work to the world.

Thank you for this beautiful story.
Ryuno chu chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Oh, lord. I love sassy Harry and his line as to why he wouldn't give blood. It was just perfect.
kaycross1184 chapter 62 . 9/15/2014
Excellent story of freaking epic proportions. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. It's taken me the last four days to read it from start to finish. Great job!
4,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »