Reviews for The Problem with Purity
Ryuno chu chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
That was certainly unexpected. xD
OriannaKnox chapter 62 . 9/21/2014
Holy cow what a journey! This fic is amazing, and I. Sure that at some point I'll be able to articulate better, but you deserve a thousand medals for delivering this amazing piece of work to the world.

Thank you for this beautiful story.
Ryuno chu chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Oh, lord. I love sassy Harry and his line as to why he wouldn't give blood. It was just perfect.
kaycross1184 chapter 62 . 9/15/2014
Excellent story of freaking epic proportions. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. It's taken me the last four days to read it from start to finish. Great job!
ptl4ever419 chapter 62 . 9/13/2014
I adore your story! This is my second time reading it and am still amazing at how well you crafted it! Amazing characters, plot, and writing are often hard to find especially all together. I sincerely hope you never stop writing as you excel greatly at it!
Guest chapter 62 . 9/6/2014
Beautiful
drasticactions chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
I waited a long time to start reading this story since it is so very long, but so far I'm very glad I've started. I just love Hermione's Animagus. It fits in so well with the story. Too bad I don't have time to just sit and read the whole story straight through!
AMW1014 chapter 62 . 8/30/2014
Absolutely brilliant story with a well thought-out plot. Great idea with the weresbane, mindspeech and purity/power. Loved your portrayal of the characters, particularly Hermione and Severus. I'm a big HG/SS fan and this is one of my favourite fics. Well done and thank you for sharing
jensteed chapter 40 . 8/27/2014
I couldn't stay away, I just had to come back and read this again. It's one of my all time favourite stories and I absolutely adore it!
riskeybusiness chapter 62 . 8/23/2014
Loved it. Totally had me hooked on the whole story! Really loved the characters and Harry/Draco sideline too!
Isis78-13 chapter 62 . 8/20/2014
OMG I can't believe I have never read this before! This is truly an amazing piece of work. Love love love it!
sunnysideup1969 chapter 62 . 8/18/2014
One of the best Severus and Hermione fan fictions! Loved it.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/13/2014
This chapter makes me cry every time I read it. :( Prat.
Selenehekate chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
I'm in the middle of studying for the GRE, and this chapter contained over 15 words on my vocabulary list. Thank you for inadvertently helping me studying for this exam!
jensteed chapter 62 . 8/3/2014
That was one of the greatest stories it has ever been my pleasure to read. I adored every single word of it. It was an honour to read such truly wonderful work and I can't thank you enough for writing it. I've happily spent the last two days ignoring everything but this and I'd do it again in an instant!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity to read this, I'll always remember it x x x
4,710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »