Reviews for The Problem with Purity
Marguex chapter 62 . 10/17/2013
I totally fell in love with your story so much that I was reading it until 7 in the morning this past week, I enjoyed it so very much I could hardly put it down. Its so amazingly deep and rich of a story that I could actually feel as if the story was really told by Hermione herself and the thought process was really hers, to the point I was crying in every chapter that Severus was mean to her, since I really felt her pain, and was finally so happy that she and Harry got their happy ending that they really deserve. In reading your story, it has become my favorite thus far of Hermione, because I really like how you made her out to be this tough and strong women with out giving up her emotions or love, but yet stiil this amazingly strong persona still having to go through the doubts of insecurities and personal issues, even though she is so powerful, its nice to see her with humility in everything that she does, despite the fact that she is still a teenager...anywho loved the story and cannot wait to see what else you have written.
Much love,
Marguex
marisamarinee chapter 52 . 10/17/2013
marisamarinee chapter 51 . 10/16/2013
Hehehehehe
marisamarinee chapter 46 . 10/16/2013
Omg! Finally! Hehehehehehe *sighs*
marisamarinee chapter 37 . 10/15/2013
Oh god. I have a bad feeling about this :( ugh when will Severus realize he and Hermoine are it!
StormDragonfly chapter 62 . 10/13/2013
Cute. Nice to book end the story with Andrew Stebbins.

Thank you for your thoroughness and dedication. This has definitely been a story worth reading.
StormDragonfly chapter 59 . 10/13/2013
Aw, I was rather hoping that Severus would return the gesture of several chapters ago and mentally share moments with Hermione when he'd found her beautiful. But he did well enough, for sure. :)

Neville Longbottom and Blaise Zabini?
That makes Ron and Dean the only straight Gryffindor males of the year.
I had wanted to see more of Neville and Luna's characters in this story, considering that they were involved in the Battle at the Ministry. I'm not even sure that Luna's been mentioned in this story, now I think on it.

Yay, I was hoping that we'd catch up with the Malfoys again. Good stuff.

About time that happened. As you may recall, I was thinking this would be good for them after the death of Ralph, though she wasn't quite up for it experience-wise (and, of course, had her unicorns to soothe her).

Well, onto the next. The big one.
StormDragonfly chapter 58 . 10/13/2013
"Sometimes they managed to talk so at cross-purposes that it was a wonder they managed to communicate at all." There's your new story summary. :)

'Bout time Severus and Hermione practiced some wards! I've been waiting for that for ages! Now it's just in the next chapter. Squee!
StormDragonfly chapter 57 . 10/13/2013
I had been looking forward to Snape's reaction to Hermione's mental connection during the full moon. You delivered thank you.

Wow, Lily lost her virginity to Lupin, dated Potter, and hooked up with Snape while angry with Potter. It might seem like normal relationship stuff (apart from the misleading of Snape) but it also seems a little like she slept around. After all, that's 3 of the 5 men we know about form her year. But, it's too little information to judge. And if Lupin thinks she was sad after Snape, maybe she wasn't trying to lead him on. I'll look forward to learning what Snape and Lupin discussed, if he chooses to share that with Hermione.

I thought I had more, but I don't remember what it was. I do know that I forgot to note way back when the detail you created of having Hermione and Severus wake up together Valentine's morning (Cruciatus aid) and then go to bed together Valentine's night. They essentially spent Valentine's Day together, and yet refer to it (Hermione at least) more distantly as "February."

Clever little details.

And 50k in one day? Wow.
astig01 chapter 62 . 10/13/2013
Thank you once again for this story. It is one I come back to every now and again and read from beginning to end (this time because I hurt my ankle and am therefore not allowed to be up and about). It has made me laugh, cry, think and smile and I am grateful for that. My favourite parts of 'The problem with purity' this time include Harry and Hermione thinking those killed in the orphanage - I cried so much I was unable to read for a while; a blushing Harry and Hermione in all her sneaky/smart/no-nonsense glory...
marisamarinee chapter 28 . 10/12/2013
Snape, I presume?
marisamarinee chapter 27 . 10/12/2013
Hehe jealous Snape, love it!
StormDragonfly chapter 56 . 10/12/2013
OK, I've been reading this throughout the day, so my thoughts aren't all in order, and i'll probalby miss commenting on elements fo the chapte ri meant to.

But, I must share this thought. When I read that there were to be boggarts at the DADA exam, I immediately thought that Hermione's boggart was going to be a dead Severus, and expose their relationship. THen I saw that her boggart might be the image of Severus as she found him at Voldemort's Safe House, and then the whole thing would be shot to hell-—Tracey would know that she as the Pure Adult that saved him, hence the information she got from Hermione was not valid, and the Final Battle would have to be replanned. I seriously had to get up and walk away to contain my emotion b/c that's the path my thoughts led me down.

Ha, I just went back to read, and saw that indeed, her boggart is Severus the way he looked that night. Good for them for refusing. And all four of them! Yay! I love it. Teamwork, thinking alike, at peace with one another for a joined effort. Happy.

Uh-oh, Patronus cliffhanger. Man do we HP fans love the Patronus. You never said it was an otte,r and it could possibly be a unicorn, considering. Maybe it's a panther? It can't be Snape, it has to be an animal.

Speaking of Snape, I wonder if he wasn't the one to set Hermione up with that final. I wonder if she's still considering a Potions apprenticeship? Or maybe becoming Hogwarts's wards mistress, like Sorrow. After all, the castle is trying to get her to stay.
marisamarinee chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
Omg is it Severus?
StormDragonfly chapter 55 . 10/12/2013
Aww (which is a response to the footnote)

I had actually rather been hoping that they would make it to her bedroom for more of an equality. But I am pleased that he was inclined to stay, even if Hermione decided better safe than sorry instead.

I think that Snape envisions himself dying during the Final Battle. That's the secret in his mind that she didn't want him to see. His reaction to the unicorn mating information in this chapter seems to confirm that thought. The question is why, though. He's not a double agent anymore, though he may have some out for his blood because of the discovery of his role.

Is Harry trying to cheat?!
4,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »