Reviews for The Problem with Purity
rebeccakelsey chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
This chapter picked up the pace! I was glad for a little more HGSS interaction and can't wait until people start asking Harry and Hermione what their first times were.

Kindness is the best accessory,
Rebecca
rebeccakelsey chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I am really enjoying the idea of this story. It's definitely original. I only wish it was slightly less wordy - but that's hard for me to say since at the same time I know that's why it's so well written. You are very good at prose there is just so much more of it in this story. I'm so conflicted! Nonetheless, I am driven to keep reading so I can get to the HGSS interactions.

Kindness is the best accessory,
Rebecca
Martionmanswife chapter 62 . 6/26/2014
this was a great read. I love the story, even thought I did have to take a few breaks as I read it. I got very emotionally involved. VERY well done.
wdlwbt chapter 62 . 6/26/2014
This is so, so good. Thank you for sharing :)
Martionmanswife chapter 46 . 6/25/2014
thank you for the end of misery and pain between those 2. was getting so I had to take a break from reading, and then come back to start the story again.

BUT I am enjoying it, and I am going to add the story to the "list"
ducksandruns chapter 62 . 6/18/2014
One of the single most brilliant fics I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It was captivating, entertaining and so well thought out that it makes the original pale in comparison. Well done.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 62 . 6/17/2014
I have read this story in about... oh 5 days, and I enjoyed reading it. I loved the animagus forms, and relationship (even though I wished desperately while reading that Severus and Hermione had gotten together sooner.) The relationship with the unicorn herd was unique as was the mindspeech and Pure Adult ideas. The only reason that this story is not going onto my 'favorites list', is because it is too long. I feel that there were a few questions left unanswered (minuscule, and not part of the main plot, but there non-the-less. Unfortunately I told myself I would write them down as I read, but then I was sucked into the story and away they soared from my mind.) I did enjoy reading it though, so thank you! Good job, and I'll look to see what else you wrote ;)
lyndaflpn chapter 62 . 6/4/2014
Loved ever word ! you rock.. thank you for you work.. smiles and blessings..
carowren chapter 62 . 5/27/2014
What an amazing story! An epic read that was totally worth it! You had so many original ideas- I absolutely loved the plot and the unicorns! Fits Hermione perfectly. Thanks!
leylinjan chapter 42 . 5/20/2014
wow - I never thought I'd meet a light-sided Severus who isn't a complete idiot and is still that much of a bastard. I could so wring his neck right now...
VampWitchCat chapter 62 . 5/19/2014
This story is amazing! I couldn't stop reading and can't believe that I haven't discovered it before. Great job.
RavenEcho chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
I have to say, you do have a relatively good writing style. The plot idea is fascinating, for sure! However, I've read the first five chapters, and I just can't get past the unrealistic characterization... In my opinion, you've made Harry and Hermione just too good and it's not believable. Even though you've chosen to write an AU story, everything just seems too easy... Hermione happens to have formed a relationship with Fawkes and mastered Occlumency by herself, they both happen to have been made Head Boy/Girl, they're both amazing at defense fighting, etc. Just my honest opinion. All the same, I admire the effort you've obviously put into this story, and wish you the best in any future writing endeavors!
SIM99 chapter 62 . 5/11/2014
I meant to post reviews as I read, but this story was too amazing to stop. I could go for days about how much I loved it; your writing is witty, enchanting, and every chapter filled me with increasing amazement. In the chapter where Lupin was cured, I found myself grinning like a fool, and it felt like I was celebrating with them! I rarely make it through novels of this size-for some reason, every time I have to press the next button, I usually become less interested. Not so with this! You managed to keep me pulling my hair, laughing, and biting my nails right to the very end. So I say most emphatically; Bravo!
spinster cat lady chapter 62 . 5/7/2014
I'm so glad I found this story, it's one of my favorites
spinster cat lady chapter 14 . 5/3/2014