Reviews for The Problem with Purity
WhereforeArtThou chapter 36 . 12/26/2016
I just entered "cognatio consilium" into Google Translate and apparently it translates as "relationship advice" hahahahaha xD If that's not ironic, I don't know what is!
ashyysvitkona chapter 62 . 12/18/2016
This was so freaking amazing!
ashyysvitkona chapter 39 . 12/15/2016
You referenced The Last Unicorn! You're my hero.
AngelOnceWas chapter 62 . 12/13/2016
I know I'm late. I always am.
Whew! Read it all in 3 days. I can cross that goal off my list!
This was so amazing.
I feel like I had an actual review about 40 chapters ago, but my mind is just blown right now.
I'm just... Wow.
So. Amazing.
I may review again when I can formulate coherent thoughts.
Thank you!
(Greetings from Washington State!)
MarciKyle chapter 36 . 12/2/2016
when she is taking about the pencil and warding it, all I could think of was - "That's how Thor's hammer works"
Jong chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Oh my hell their dorm is so bloody cool and the mental image you provided made it so believable, too. I want to see it so much, now
SnapeLover2005 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Rereading, and I am super excited about this! #HAFHPotterhead
playwright82 chapter 62 . 11/12/2016
I spent many sleepless nights (or days rather seeing as I work nights) reading this fic. There were times I wanted to smack Hermione and Severus upside the head cause I could see what they couldn't. I'm glad it ended happily for everyone.
amaviellipsis chapter 62 . 11/11/2016
This is the best story ever! I don't think I've ever been that emotionally invested in a SSHG fan fiction.
SkyeMoor chapter 20 . 11/11/2016
Sweden, home of the berserker. Fitting for the animagus transformation.
Guest chapter 55 . 11/2/2016
Absolutely fantastic story!

Thank you so much for writing it!
R-E-B-E-C chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
just discovered this story! so excited!
Kimmytrainer chapter 62 . 10/29/2016
I've spent the last several days staying up until 6:30 am to read this fic, attending college classes in the afternoons, and then returning home to read more of this fic. Since the very beginning, I have loved your wit and intelligence, for they show through quite clearly throughout the whole 600,000 words. Admittedly, I am sad to finish this story and realize that I am not actually Hermione, even though it has felt as though I was for the past few days (I even tried to call something on my table over to me when I was a good 7 feet away, but I quickly remembered that I cannot use spells like that; it was a bit saddening). This story made me laugh and cry and freak out so many times, and I really enjoyed myself while reading it. I think the whole idea of Weresbane is amazing, as well as the plot revolving around Solace and Hermione. Most of all, I adore these two pairings and I love how you portrayed the characters; not once did I want to stop reading despite the angst, and I was never bored either. I am very sad to have finished this, and I would like to say that it is one of my favorite fanfics (and I've read thousands). Thank you so much for writing this beauty; I won't forget it.

P.S. I love how you wrote a spell as the ending instead of saying "the end".
Guest chapter 41 . 10/21/2016
I can't do this anymore. I'm going to start by saying that your story is incredibly gripping. Also you write it very well, as far as writing goes you're one of the best writers I've seen on this site. But your story encourages domestic abuse. Severus is an abusive a hole and Hermione lets him get away with it because she loves him. On top of that Severus literally tried to kill her and she let him get away with that because she loves him, tell me how that is not an abusive cycle that is being normalized by the way you're writing it? And then there's Remus the only person who tries to intercede on behalf of Hermione to get her to see that she is in an abusive cycle and he's painted as someone who's interfering idiotic and cruel. And then there's harry who when Hermione finally has the good sense to run away and leave an abusive Severus convinces her to come back to him because that's healthy. Your story normalizes domestic violence and it's not okay. That being said it is incredibly well-written you are an excellent writer but your character interactions leave a lot to be desired.
KissingEnemies chapter 62 . 10/16/2016
This fic is absolute perfection.
Hermione being a unicorn and mating for life and her herd and Mindspeech and Castina and Fawkes and Salazar bloodline and the whole Pure Adults plot and helping the Slytherins and the Malfoys and curing lycanthropy and - Gods, every part of this story is mindblowing.
Especially all the angst in Snape and Hermione's relationship. It was so well constructed and the very definition of slow burn ( which is obviously the highest of praises coming from someone like me who's always complaining about feelings appearing out of nowhere between the blink of an eye ).
5,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »