Reviews for The Problem with Purity
Honestly don't you two read chapter 24 . 2/22/2016
I really do like this story, I just do not like Snape, which is rare. You have made him a bastard, an ever changing, jealous bastard! I love Hermione, strong and very intelligent, the friendship with Draco and your idea of pure adults. I do not know if I want to continue with the story, as I feel Hermione is unhealthy attached to Snape and I cannot see how she could forgive him.

Still undecided, Snape and Hermione is a major part of the fic after all.
LaFay97 chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
Brilliant. Truly, wonderfully brilliant. :D
LaFay97 chapter 8 . 2/21/2016
Holy crap! That's so awful :( Poor Severus...poor children
LaFay97 chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
Wow, this is already a rollercoaster! Hermione's Animagus. Harry and Hermione's plan. Their friendship. Rufus being a conniving asshole...it's all very exciting
LaFay97 chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
This really is beautifully written. It's probably the first fanfic I've come across where I actually had to look up some of the words!
LaFay97 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
oh, oh my god. What a beautifully eloquent piece of writing! It's been a while since I read a fanfiction with this much thought and attention to detail, I am absolutely looking forwards to reading this! 3
victoriajewel chapter 31 . 2/18/2016
I kind of don't blame Ron for being so angry. I mean, he was their best friend, so if anyone should have been told, it should have been him.

Also, I'm kind of rooting for Viktor and Hermione at this point (although I know that is not going to happen as this is a Snamione.) But still, he's a much better catch than Severus at this point.
victoriajewel chapter 29 . 2/17/2016
Hermione really should stop defending Severus. At this point, he really doesn't deserve it at all.
victoriajewel chapter 28 . 2/17/2016
Is it bad that I kind of think Hermione deserved to fail at something? Sometimes her ego is a little bit too big for my liking, so it's about time she was brought down a notch.
victoriajewel chapter 27 . 2/17/2016
Now Severus is going to be jealous of Viktor. Oh, great! He acts like more of a teenager than most of the teenagers at Hogwarts haha.
victoriajewel chapter 26 . 2/17/2016
Sometimes I wish Hermione wasn't so perfect so there could be some real, scary drama. I would have liked to see what happened if she got captured by the people who were cursing her in the beginning. Or what would have happened if she wouldn't have caught that the drinks had been tampered with. Then Severus would feel bad about being a dick to her! Or maybe he would have blamed her for being stupid, most likely.
Tinkerbellstar chapter 62 . 2/17/2016
Words can't describe how much I love this story. I love a strong Hermione and even better one with a snarky but awesome Serevus.
Writing was brilliant also, Thankyou for A wonderful story!
victoriajewel chapter 25 . 2/16/2016
I really hate Severus in this chapter! I hope he has a good reason for acting the way he is, otherwise I'm not sure how Hermione will ever forgive him.

Also, doesn't Pansy have black hair? You referred to her as the blonde Slytherin.
victoriajewel chapter 24 . 2/16/2016
Well. That was not at all what I was expecting their first time to be like. For as much as Hermione was defending her decision to wait, I really don't think she would have given in that easily. And I don't even think Severus would suggest it in the first place because I feel like the teacher/student thing would be a big deal for him (hence why he hasn't tried to act on his feelings before I would think.) Even if he does have a good reason, does he have to be an absolute ass about it?

At least Harry had a good first time!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/16/2016
Okay, so I love this story, but Hermione teaching professors how to shield properly is a little too much. She can't be better than people who have been doing these things for years! I get that her Pure Adultness makes her more powerful, but I feel like she wouldn't be having to explain the concept of it to them.

Other than that, I'm hoping Draco/Harry take it to the next level (if you know what I mean) and Hermione is knocking on Severus door...
4,935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »