Reviews for The Problem with Purity
seriesly chapter 4 . 5/27
Ha, Harry and Hermione are really paranoid. :D
I mean magic is awesome but they have many, many wards ;D
strivengoddess chapter 62 . 5/26
What a lovely story, I am so happy I got to read it.
Thanks for posting.
Sonja chapter 62 . 5/22
I know this is years after you wrote this, but I just wanted to say how much I love. I am not that much into the Harry/Draco ship, but I think you did a good job with it. I am a huge Snape fan and thought you captured him very well. Wish there was not so much misunderstanding between them, but it turned out ok in the end.
Kira chapter 62 . 5/21
I love you and your story I laughed cried felt crappy,I found this one yesterday and finished today
MrsGruff chapter 52 . 5/19
Will I understand more what she did with the children that made snape get worried as the stories goes on...im on chapter 52...if not can u explain it..if u can.
MrsGruff chapter 47 . 5/16
p
MrsGruff chapter 44 . 5/14
is this a sequel of some kind? I was wondering if there was a story detailing what happened when Hermione joined the herd
MissandMarauder chapter 10 . 5/8
I am so enjoying this story! I am down with a sinus infection and happily binge reading this to make me feel better. Haha just have to say, I think the parallel drawn between Krum and Snape is brilliant. My brother is reading the HP series for the first time and asked if Krum on the cover of GoF was Snape. I was like..."No, but it kind of does look like him!" So props on that. I think it's a believable way to talk about how and when she first realized her attraction to Snape. I'll leave more reviews as I go, but I just had to stop and say that.
kate1309 chapter 62 . 5/7
This story is so perfect! I literally cried when she died though. Then when she found out about Severus' cry of pain and rage, ugh. This story is so good! Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write this. I believe this is my favorite story. I love it so much!
DiagonAli chapter 62 . 5/5
My real life has been put on hold as i read this story over 3 days. My husband is grouchy because of the lack if effort in the home, the kids are now feral and i'm sad to come to the end of such a brilliant story. this was the best snape/hermione story ive read. most are nice, but not realistic. both characters in your story read true throughout. i laughed, i cried, i growled in frustration over these two. it was a magical end to a wonderfully written story. now to see if youve written more? because i could read your stories forever. thank you for your great effort on this ... love from your newest fan in Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Be.My.Lover chapter 61 . 5/5
Not going to lie, I've been saving The Problem with Purity to read for quite some time now. Probably because I had a feeling it was going to be epic. I have to say, this is one of the most enjoyable pieces, if not my absolute favorite, that I have read in my 8 years of involvement in fanfiction. The attention to detail and sheer awesome story telling just... it blew my mind. That's the only thing I can say, and thank you for it. My mind. Blown.
Much love from NY, USA.
MidnightQuill420 chapter 62 . 5/3
Magnificent
mskelli41488 chapter 16 . 4/30
I can't wait to see these relationships grow i love seeing it begin
mskelli41488 chapter 15 . 4/27
I feel like something gas happend to draco. I hope it is not to serious.
mskelli41488 chapter 14 . 4/26
Snape jealousy is so obv i wish they could both see they mean alot to each other. I kike seeing the jealous side of tonks it works for her character and is not shown alot in the books.
#hafhpotterhead