Reviews for The Problem with Purity
Isis78-13 chapter 62 . 8/20/2014
OMG I can't believe I have never read this before! This is truly an amazing piece of work. Love love love it!
sunnysideup1969 chapter 62 . 8/18/2014
One of the best Severus and Hermione fan fictions! Loved it.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/13/2014
This chapter makes me cry every time I read it. :( Prat.
Selenehekate chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
I'm in the middle of studying for the GRE, and this chapter contained over 15 words on my vocabulary list. Thank you for inadvertently helping me studying for this exam!
jensteed chapter 62 . 8/3/2014
That was one of the greatest stories it has ever been my pleasure to read. I adored every single word of it. It was an honour to read such truly wonderful work and I can't thank you enough for writing it. I've happily spent the last two days ignoring everything but this and I'd do it again in an instant!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity to read this, I'll always remember it x x x
jensteed chapter 52 . 8/3/2014
She and Severus really can't seem to get along for any appreciable amount of time can they *sigh*
Maybe Hermione should just write out a list of everything she's ever done that may have pissed him off and why she did them, get them all out of the way at once and see of they can manage being together then ;)
jensteed chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
What a great chapter, the DADA lesson was brilliant. Harry and Hermione's abilities together are so much fun to read. But her aiding Severus really stole the show for me (as it always does, lol) I couldn't stop laughing at her thoughts of what would happen if he woke up while she was there, it was perfect XD
And at the risk of sounding too repetitive... I loooooove this story! It's captivating and you have such a skill with writing, you go into such depth in each chapter (which are gloriously long) I'm thrilled that I have so many hours of enjoyment ahead reading it.
jensteed chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
This is such a captivating story, I adore it. Thank you soooo much for writing it :D
jensteed chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I've only started but this story is brilliant, looking forward to seeing where it goes :)
MysticDew chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
The end of this chapter may be the most hilarious thing in the universe.
somethingnew123 chapter 62 . 7/22/2014
I loved this story! It had just the right amount of smut in it so that it didn't turn into just a story about love but also adventure.

This is probably one of the most accurate portrayals of characters I've seen in a while. :)
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 62 . 7/14/2014
Holy. Crap...I don't even know what to say. I finished this story in like 2 days, I could not stop reading, and I just. Wow. I'm literally actually speechless. I don't even know where to start. Well done. This was an amazing incredible story and it was an honor and a privilege to be able to read it. I loved absolutely everything about it - Harry and Hermione's friendship, their way of dealing with their Pure Adult status (ie. awesome protection via Hermione) the integration of Draco and Severus into the story, Hermione's trials with the Weresbane (btw, that was absolutely BRILLIANT!) and THE UNICORNS AND FAWKES AND THE MINDSPEECH. So awesome! Also, I actually cried when Castina died. That was mean and you suck lol but just oh my gosh. I would have reviewed every chapter, but I was super anxious to read the next chapter! I flew home yesterday and didn't have wifi so I couldn't continue with the story for three whole hours and it was the WORST bc I needed to know what happened haha! Well done. Seriously. This absolutely blew me away, the complexities and the depth and the fleshing out of the characters. It was amazing. A real honor and joy to read. And now I'm gonna go read all your other stuff! Or go to bed, I haven't decided yet ;P
Happy writing, and thank you for writing this beautiful piece! I will definitely be rereading it at a later date :)
xx Sage
Ps. Why did Severus have to be such a snarky awful dickwad? I feel like 90% of their earlier problems could have been solved if he had actually talked to Hermione and not jumped to conclusions lol
Guest chapter 62 . 7/14/2014
This entire fic was insanely awesome and amazing! Even though I normally don't read Hermione/Severus or Harry/Draco, I loved this! You managed to make everything make sense and not make some people very ooc. All in all, I loved this, I was amazed at this, and I thank you for writing it! I know this was published years ago but, I'm going to tell you that I'm from Cape Breton, Canada, just in case you are still updating that map!
Smithback chapter 62 . 7/13/2014
wow. such an awesome story. I loved it all.. specially the end.. with Andrew ... he was not forgoten...
very very very good
123hereigo456 chapter 62 . 7/9/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Given this took me 4 days of reading on any spare moment I had and several late nights, but this is by far the best HG/SS fanfiction I have read! You are an amazing writer as well. I only noticed a few errors, but I was so engrossed in the story, I soon forgot whatever error I had seen. Please consider doing outakes of Severus' POV for some moments; like the chapter when Hermione ran away as a unicorn. I would love to have some insight on his head:) Anyways, I'm from the US, Missouri, Putnam County-way up by Iowa border in the center. (Just in case you still do your map, several years later) Again, I LOVED IT!
4,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »