Reviews for The Problem with Purity
Loved this
TheLittleRoguex chapter 4 . 4/11
Amazing
iluvephramy chapter 1 . 4/9
This is an absolute fantastic story that I will now measure all other fics by. I have spent the last five days of my life binge reading this and I really don't regret ignoring my responsibilities, using a large chunk of my holiday and repeatedly 'shhhing' family and friends! Thank you for writing this - it is an extremely good tale that nearly broke my heart at the end. THANK YOU!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 3 . 4/8
Great opening
JEZtheLEZ chapter 62 . 4/6
Loved it!
vickety chapter 62 . 4/4
Wow. What a journey this has been. You are an amazing author and I will always be a fan.
lifelane chapter 62 . 4/4
I have completely procrastinated on all of my responsibilities to read this and I don't regret it one bit. This story is so beautiful, thank you so much for writing this and sharing it. Now to figure out what to do with my life...
This was such a lovely story. I believe I spent the entire month of March getting through it.
It is so complete that I really didn't want to put it down. The author is so good at carrying the story and exploring the world. A thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

PS : I still find it difficult to believe that this was your nanowrimo. You've got mad skills.
MissNikita chapter 62 . 3/26
Loved the ending.

What a ride.

At points I thought Hermione became too superpowered, butvthat was a minor thing to look over.

I loved that even thoigh its a SSHG fic that HP still plays a prominent part, often this is not he case and I dont gelueve in an HP fic without much H P.

I thoroughly enjoyed your fic, thank you
MissNikita chapter 61 . 3/26
Country: the Netherlands
Provence: Overijssel
City: Hengelo
MissNikita chapter 53 . 3/25
Severus is exhausting, geesh he is giving me a whiplash with his moods
4,875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »