Reviews for The Problem with Purity
blackmaskedzorro chapter 62 . 1/7
I absolutely loved this story it super duper amazing

XX blackmaskedzorro
Lilyyreading chapter 62 . 1/7
Hello, I must admit it is not in my habit to review often, and I'm quite sorry. But I could not leave this story without a proper thought, for it is a real masterpiece. Usualy I would have been affraid of its lenght, but not once have I been bored. It appears to me as a real Harry Potter Book on its own, for all the people who would like a different ending. I read a lot of fanfictions, and expecialy with Hermione/Severus pairing but this one is the best I've ever read! Congratulations for your hard job! I would like to thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful story with us. I gained so much positive thoughts while following Hermione struggles and progres, it was an empowering experience! Thanks again and I wish you the best for 2018! Lili (ps: please excuse my english, I'm French)
BlueLegoSpaceman I'm bailing on this here as it just doesn't feel like a hp story. Harry ooc moments should really be Harry taken out of this universe and been replaced by a similar
doppelganger moments. And the Hermione-Snape thing has been done to death elsewhere and often much better. Will read the authors other stuff, but not this one.
BlkButtafly007 chapter 62 . 12/28/2017
I don't fully understand the significance of Mr Andrew being invited to the wedding, but this was a great story! It took me awhile, but I binge read the entire story in a couple of weeks. Thank you so much for writing it.
dreamcometrue11 chapter 62 . 12/19/2017
All these haters. Lol. But pssstt...y'all still read it. Silly children.

This is an amazing fic, and has stood the test of time.
Deakydeaks chapter 62 . 12/19/2017
Just finished the whole story and I've loved it! Joyful, intriguing, well written - thanks for a wonderful read ️
Guest chapter 62 . 12/16/2017
Hailing from Ohio, USA

This was a fantastically enjoyable story from beginning to end, and it taught me more new words and phrases than any other fanfiction has thus far. Well done! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
London Knight .
Hmmm . Not really sure about this re the relationships & the pacing . Saw it recommended on TV Tropes & I do like long Fics , so thought to give it a try . Can't say it's drawn me in & I'll leave it here for now .

Oh and if persons wish to have a go at me for posting as a Guest ; I AM PARTLY DISABLED and my only net access is via my phone - which for some reason I AM UNABLE TO REGISTER FROM ! This is a cause of massive frustration as I have to rely on my co-writers to post our Fics & I can't edit them here either - BUT I've got a pretty unique style of posting , so it's easy to tell if it's me or not . LK out .
katiejoy717 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I have read this a while ago - probably 2 years ago and I still think about it - it's a wonderfully written story and I'm about to read it again because I enjoyed it so much the first time!
Thank you for your time and labour in writing - I've enjoyed it immensely.
dot.stripe chapter 36 . 12/9/2017
Appreciate this fic was written ages ago and has had thousands of readers, but distemper is a disease that dogs get, as well as a kind of paint. You've used it to mean ill temper a couple of times and it keeps breaking me out of what is a very engrossing and well-written read.
c-wolf-girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I hate guest reviewers. If you don't have the decency to log in and share your opinion, you don't deserve one. Equally, don't like the pairing? Skip the story!

Personally as "AU" and "OOC" as people say this story is, it's well done. The plot is great, the characters too. So yes it may be AU and all that but we are not JK herself! We are taking creative liberties. As is our right. I'm sure all writers expect that work they put out there to be consumed by the masses gets a little skewed because everyone takes from it differently.

Don't let cruel nameless people ruin this for you. An author (name escapes me) was turned down so many times from getting published but still kept at it until she managed to find someone willing to fight for her. And that's probly true for many authors. So we should feel lucky and privileged that you are sharing your work with us with no expectations but to give our honest reviews of it.

To which I say: beautiful plot, truly a bit AU but so well done I don't care! I enjoy the imagination stretched to make all this work. 600 000 indeed!
mslyon chapter 62 . 11/30/2017
I've read hundreds of fanfics, but this one has come to be one of my favorites. I usually don't read Harry-male fics, but this one might have sold me on the pairing. I believe Snamione was particularly well written and I loved the plot. I simply loved this story and needed to tell somebody, so here we go.. Awesome story! :)
Guest chapter 41 . 11/25/2017
HeWhoReviews: sorry but I'm going to have to give up on this after much hard reading. Hr/SS is just about believable but HP/DM is far too OOC, baseless and boarding on the ridiculous at times. And no I am not homophobic in the slightest - co-wrote a Fic on HPAA with a GAY MALE friend of a Harry/Neville/Luna ongoing relationship with some H/G/N & L/N/G thrown in. Sooo many (mostly female but there are others) writers get gooey over DM because he's played by the great Tom Feltham. TF IS A FANTASTIC PERSON & also good looking - DM IS NOT A NICE PERSON AND HIS LOOKS (not that great or so were told) ARE WASTED BY HIS SNEERING etc. He might possibly be redeemable, but that doesn't 'redeemable by being gay' surly? Person(s) JK based Draco on is now a hugely overweight, balding, bullying, scumbag who was sacked from his job for terrorising staff under him. So arrogant that HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW DRACO WAS PARTLY BASED ON HIM - although JK herself would be loath to admit it. Hope a load of DM fangirls/fanboys take big note of this & think of possibly NOT jumping on the DM/HP bandwagon from the start. As a total AU I could see it working, & also seen some good Fem!Harry/DM, Fem!Draco/HP and even a brilliant Fem!Harry/Fem!Draco oneshot! Best was a Fem!Draco/RW fic on AO3 that's name escapes me for moment. Thank you for the story but have to call time on it.
Renee McGraw chapter 44 . 11/15/2017
in chapter 43 when Hermione says I confirmed it as such but I had meant it as the opposite
.I don't understand what you're trying to say why would she say I meant it as the opposite it's not clear to me what how she saying this I know he thinks that she was settling but how does her explanation say that she wasn't can you clarify this for me thank you
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 62 . 11/12/2017
It is with fond sadness that I finish this story. It's been a pleasure to read it! Thanks for writing.
5,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »