Reviews for Unrequited Desires
schmackie chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
This story is amazing. I'm not even joking. You should see my face because I am completely serious. All of it is so well-written it's ridiculous. The idea is very well thought out from what I can tell. I swear on... Something idk but you NEED to update this. This might just be one of the best first two chapters of a story ever.

PS I don't even remember readin the first chapter and reviewing. It was a shock to see my name though. Haha
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Just found this.

I hate Maria, but Maria/Randy is my favorite pairing.

I love this story, and enjoyed the background of their relationship.

Great chapter!
cherrycokerocks chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
I'm so glad you are continuing this one. I hope you can update again soon.
SweetNJuicyX0 chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
yay another mandy story.. interested in seeing how they started being fwb. update soon.
RKO.I.F chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Yay! I lvoed that! It was soo good!
rory21 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Oh great chappie, it was good to see back into the start of their relationship... if we can call it so for now lol.

"Hurry on down or Chris will help eat your pancakes lol. – Mickie."

LMAO no doubt about that XD

Loved it, keep up the great work amica mia!
Kylie chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Good job Christal!

I love the use of flashbacks!

haha, Chris will eat your pancakes lol!
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
I'm so glad you updated. I was really looking forward to another chapter of this awesome story :)

Poor Maria. She just can't catch a break, can she? I'd hate being at a club and seeing everybody dancing and happy and in love..it would seriously make me want to puke. Poor girl.

I'm very interested to find out how and why she suddenly ended up in Randy's room..this "relationship" is very intriguing to me.

Awesome update :)

Tina
AprilGilbert1996 chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
awsome
skiptothegoodbit chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Aww, I loved the chapter, girly!

I do feel bad for Maria in a way that she's not really happy, but I dunno, I kinda feel more for RKO for some strange reason. Vulnerable guys always attract my attention - is that a good or a bad thing? :P - and I think he's probably just as frustrated as she is (but clearly not sexually frustrated since they already sorted that out :P)

Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Wolfgirl77769 chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
It's cool! When are you going to update Mixed Blessings?
Cailin chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I thought it was a great start to this story, I like the pairing and would love to see where it goes! Hope you continue it!

x
Rrea chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
OoH...Interesting...I like it...I like it Alot!
benova13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This is potentially interesting, and I want to read more!
schmackie chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
this is really good. don't delete it. it just kinda reminds me of the more recent chapters of cold heart warm touch... but still really good. update soon! :)