Reviews for Simply Bananas
AWWWW! I LOVE DOCTOR WHO, AND THE EPISODE WE'RE THEY WENT BACK IN TIME TO THE 15TH CENTURY AND Opps caps, to face those three witches, but it's really sad we're the Doctor gets stabbed, but martha starts one of his hearts up again and then they meet shakespear, who i love forevs! And they destroy the witches!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
infinity.and.nutella chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I needed this. Right after Matt's announcement- well. Thank you. Brilliant it is. Perfect Rose.
Palimpest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh. My. That was- I was burying myself in my hands from the ridiculousness of his outfit. Bravo, a real bravo to you for being able to kill a mood with David Tennant.
LBZIP chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Banana pajamas that say "eat me" ? Banana slippers ? I laughed out loud ! Jackie should take him shopping more often.
Suki-Alanna chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hilarious. :) I can totally see the Doctor wearing that.
shadowneko003 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Only the Doctor can wear clothing with bananas on them and seem normal.

seriously.preoccupied chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
both hilarious and sexy! the doctor in squeaky banana slippers - i love it! i actually laughed out loud.
xyuffiex chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
If Rose could have dubbed this pose a name, she would have called it the man-whore pose, but she suspected Jack Harkness might already have a copyright on that.

XD Couldn't stop laughing at that! The Doctor in those pajamas! x3 Loved it!
ladyisis-uk chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Oh my this was soo funny! Well done xx
Uncle Charlie chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
And why do I have the feeling those cookies are going to come back to haunt him?

Fun story, thanks for the smile - he does loves his bananas, that boy. Still, what's a banana or two between friends?