Reviews for One of The Boys
nimedhel09 chapter 21 . 1/18
I enjoyed the story. Just, some things were a little wobbly. Like the passage from one scene to another were confusing, mostly that. But still enjoyable.
The only thing I would have changed is to elaborate the epilogue a bit more. It was quite rushed, I feel. Sweet, but rushed.
jesi ki kage chapter 21 . 1/9/2015
_ love the full circle there. A couple problems with repeated parts but otherwise well done. -Jesi Ki Kage
reader chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
Wow that was AMAZING plz wright more you are incredible at it
icecreamguy chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
I'm sorry but I hated this story. Videls suppose to be a strong girl not some slut cheating on gohan.
Pyryp chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
The song bits ruin this totally.
Pyryp chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
What the fuck is up with the song lyrics all over the chapter?
Lerris chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Overall this is pretty good. The weakest part of it is that the only non stock type villain in the story was Mark and his father, both of which were fairly weak... It also seemed odd how long Videl made excuses for Mark...
DCHero99 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I'm gonna be honest I've read this story like 4 times now its kinda sad really but I just can't seem to get enough of how real everything is and if you see this please dont stop writing cause its really good and I really want to see more of you. Thank you for the great story
DCHero99 chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
This ztory was truly amazing and I cant wait to read your other story Mannequin and anything else you write and I hope youknow if you start anything else it is garunteed to get read by at least one person.
Shadow Tricked chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
this is the same chapter as the last one? I'm confused
MRMenaMRM chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Totally shocking that this was updated back in August! And its completed! How had I not reviewed or READ it?! This chpt was so adorable and yes the winner was in fact Gohan Son! Agh I cried cause I remember reading this back before I had made a profile! Loved your writing so much and can't wait for more of your other story Mannequin so get to updating on that one!:)
MogtheGnome chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Just FYI- Gohan was much younger then that when Piccolo trained him.

Gohan was 4 at the start of DBZ. One year later and he's 5 for the Saiyan arrival/Namek. He's 6 during Garlic Jr, 7 when Trunks shows up, 10 when the Androids show up, and 11 after a year in the Hyberbolic Time Chamber.

He's a year younger in the manga then he is in the Anime, though.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 21 . 9/11/2013
THAT WAS AWESOME! I usually don't go into the gushy endings but that was awesome! Especially the reveal and the ring and the fact that Goku and Chichi got married at the tournament. That was awesome!
-D101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
Aw. This was cute. I can't believe it is almost over.
-d101
TOkun92 chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
I was honestly hoping for a more climactic end. You rushed through the story in the end, and I didn't like that. Overall, I'd say the story was good, just a little too mushy.