Reviews for One of The Boys
hayabusa girl chapter 22 . 8/18
Chapters I forgot to put chapter anyway strategy supposed to be like that
Wine chapter 22 . 8/16
No! I thought this was going to be an announcement regarding a sequel to this story
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 22 . 8/16
Fun fic to read found it this morning around 5 or so finished around 11. Glad you didn't go to Buu saga this did not seem like it needed it. This Open Your Eyes looks like a good read if that is up i'll take a look.
dcp1992 chapter 22 . 8/15
It's good to see you are going to be working on finishing Mannequin, been following that story since it's release after you got done with this one. Can't wait to see more of it.
saiyaman111 chapter 21 . 7/15
*crowd cheers*yaaaaaah
nimedhel09 chapter 21 . 1/18
I enjoyed the story. Just, some things were a little wobbly. Like the passage from one scene to another were confusing, mostly that. But still enjoyable.
The only thing I would have changed is to elaborate the epilogue a bit more. It was quite rushed, I feel. Sweet, but rushed.
jesi ki kage chapter 21 . 1/9/2015
_ love the full circle there. A couple problems with repeated parts but otherwise well done. -Jesi Ki Kage
reader chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
Wow that was AMAZING plz wright more you are incredible at it
icecreamguy chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
I'm sorry but I hated this story. Videls suppose to be a strong girl not some slut cheating on gohan.
Pyryp chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
The song bits ruin this totally.
Pyryp chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
What the fuck is up with the song lyrics all over the chapter?
Lerris chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Overall this is pretty good. The weakest part of it is that the only non stock type villain in the story was Mark and his father, both of which were fairly weak... It also seemed odd how long Videl made excuses for Mark...
DCHero99 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I'm gonna be honest I've read this story like 4 times now its kinda sad really but I just can't seem to get enough of how real everything is and if you see this please dont stop writing cause its really good and I really want to see more of you. Thank you for the great story
DCHero99 chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
This ztory was truly amazing and I cant wait to read your other story Mannequin and anything else you write and I hope youknow if you start anything else it is garunteed to get read by at least one person.
Shadow Tricked chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
this is the same chapter as the last one? I'm confused