Reviews for Blush
Jatd4ever chapter 1 . 6/7
This story made me blush too!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Love this ,amazing 3
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
love it!
compa16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Aww
DragonSword1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Really cute, great job! :)
Emily chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Aha, I thought you might have been a Tammy P. fan. 'Fourth year squires' just SCREAMS Tamora Pierce! It really does. : )

I am a Jane/Jester person myself, but this story is very nice. The characters were a little out of character, but, as you say, it is character development, set four years later. A lot can happen in four years. So thank you for this fic!
CreCre chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
can you please finish the story?i want to know the ending!

what is sir theadore going to talk to gunther about? please update soon, please!
The 3rd Valkyrie chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
agh! so cute! it so fluffy, i want to squish this fanfiction. i really love Gunther/Jane, and this just made me sigh in happiness. hee hee, i'm such a hopeless romantic.
Casa Circe chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Absolutely adorable. I have to confess that I was looking for some fluff myself and this lovely piece exceeded my expectations. I love your attention to detail and the smooth way everything was written. A truly worthwhile read.

I have to say my favorite part was the description of Gunther's hair - midnight and a "velvet waterfall" - absolutely brilliant, just a stroke of genius. :)
O.O chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I think you should continue this. It'd make a great chapter fic!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I'm sure you've read thi in all the reviews you got for this story but this fic is awesome! It's brilliant, I loved it! I loved the kiss scene, and I could totally picture that in my head. The dialogue between the two of them was perfect, as well as Sir Theodore and Ivan coming in to the practice yard. None of them I bet believed Gunther's story of, "oops, we fell." XD

I loved this, awesome job! Fluff is so nice to read sometimes! You should write more, you're awesome at it and I lov it!
JesterBellsILove chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Ah.

I now remember that you were the one who wrote "Memories and Musings" and "Change of Heart" (which were very good stories also), and therefore ship Gunther/Jane as well as Jester/Jane. That's fine though, at least you have a more open mind than I!

And It's a very good story, might I say. \;~)

JBIL
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
awesome!
Miss Ballerina chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
OMG that was so good, it was cute and sweet :D i luved it

plz keep writing, maybe make a sequal to it? GOOD JOB
Kyra4 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh, I love it that Sir Theodore is going to give Gunther "THE TALK"!.!.!

This was very sweet, thanks for the treat! (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!)