Reviews for Wolf Tales
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 1 . 6/21
a small critique: You contradicted yourself; first you say Yugi and Heba are twins then you say Heba is a year older, that is not possible if they are fraternal twins as you say. It might seem like a small thing but it should be fixed. Either they are twins and thus the same age with only minuets or hours between them OR Heba is a year older and just her older brother NOT her twin.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/10/2015
Damn you Dartz!
Guess Who chapter 19 . 12/10/2015
He's trying to steal Yami's phone right? To lure Yugi out and do something to her?
Sarah Taylor chapter 26 . 11/8/2015
PLEASE make a sqelul.
It's just so cute.
Does Atem find the love of his life?
sarah taylor chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
Yugi and yami are so cute together!
I'm going fangirl right now.
TheDancingMelon chapter 26 . 5/17/2015
woah! 0.0 Well this is awkward... XD Mah name is Melanie... Didn't see that comming
AlexistheEliatrope chapter 19 . 2/12/2015
hahahahaha let the puppyshipping begin
Juliet28 chapter 26 . 1/3/2015
Great story it is an Amazing story! :D
StarGlow chapter 26 . 5/24/2014
rinpup14 chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
luved the story
Jillangeljinx8 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Pegasus should human because he has the knowledge.
Shiori Kudo chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
Why am I not surprised?
yugioh4ever chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
that is amazing. love it
Violet-san chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
It would be nice if you could put a fem!Yugi 'warning' into your description... Of course, it's your story and everything, write whatever you want, but not everyone likes genderbending and I would have appreciated a little warning SOMEWHERE instead of just beginning with "Yugi did [...], she had [...]" and never even mentioning that particular (and quite important) change...
And fem!Joey and whoever you changed, too... (Ryou and Malik?) I just skimmed the whole thing after realising Yugi was a girl, so I don't know exactly... but I would really appreciate it.
Regards, Violet-san
Rain of the Forest chapter 26 . 3/11/2013
Hey... where was the part where Atem is told who REALLY killed his father... WAAAHHH! I WANTED TO SEE THAT PART!