Reviews for Old Friends
Star Fata chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I don't know much about Cade- but I laughed reading this anyway. Luke, Jaina and Ben being the normal ones- sort of terrifies me and makes me very glad the Skywalker family don't live in our galaxy.
Artoo's conclusions/opinions of Skywalkers are brilliant. I sort of hope that being around so many force sensitives will mean he gets to become one with the force one day.
Chewbrok chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hahaha I love this, really funny. Nice work.

- Chewbrok
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is so cute. R2-D2 is great. Doesn't miss CPO-ha ha.
fiesa chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
ctually, I have no idea what this story is about - I guess I missed rather a few books since "Invincible" - but I really like the story! Artoo really is loyal to the Skywalkers...

I always wondered if he was able to remember Padme and Anakin and how he met the latter in first place. But there seemed to be some issues with his memory chip, as far as I remember... So Jaina married? Did she, really? I wonder... I wonder who Cade is, too, but I think I heard from him once. I guess Ill just have to find out!

So... Is Luke dead? If he is, has he met Mara? And if hes not... Hmm... Never mind. Ill find out the one way or the other

Thanks again for a great story!
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
He. You are fantastic. You make Artoo so wonderfully snarky. He has some good points, too.

Great stuff!
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
A very interesting fic. I didn't know much about the second generation but you did pick up R2-D2's voice fairly well.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
A great story. Very funny.