Reviews for The Iceman's Heart
Lovelikethemovies chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I enjoyed the idea of this, but I really think you should send it off to a beta and then re-post. There are quite a lot of errors that make reading and enjoying a tad difficult. For one, you called Nate 'Lt. Flick', and there was a time or two you wrote 'where' instead of 'were'.
Alexis chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
PLEASE don't make this a oneshot. I need more. This is awesome so far so update soon!
Katelyn chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Generation Kill is amazing. This story is so great. i absolutely love where you're going with it. Please update soon. I'm dying for another chapter.
dexgal chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Really great story...that was the best miniseries...not sure that Delia would be a Raptor pilot and come out as a Sgt...? Look forward to your next one!
RBSupernatural chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hey. There aren't really that many Generation Kill fics out there so i'm glad you are not put off by this fact.

I really liked the start of this nicely written. Person is my favourite character but Brad is very close behind him. I hope you do update this i would love to see where this goes. I salute you!
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Interesting take. I actually like this. I did cringe a bit at the sappy end of the chapter, but it was necessary for the situation. Fick and Delia sitting in a tree, F-U-C- *Brad punches me in the face*

...Er, that's my weird way of saying, "UPDATE SOON!" :)