Reviews for Chasing Butterflies
imjustwriting chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Just read this entire story and I love it! It was so beautiful and perfect, and just amazing. Fantastic job hun! :)
MajoringinFandoms chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
Um.. I'd just like to say I have a HUGE problem with cheating. Chuck... sucks (hey, that rhymes!). And about the fact that Blair didn't want her kid... I can understand that. And of course she cried when it was born stillborn. After a child is born, you just have to love them (most of the time). Why do you think adoption is so hard? Parents are kind of doomed when it comes to loving their child. It's too hard not to.
PB4ever chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
Thanks for this fic! Love the ones about GG kids so much!

Loved Mia and Jack's story. Early on I had some worries Jack seemed more like Chuck than his own father but then as the story progressed I felt relieved that he is so unlike him in fact the're no scheming nature and all that. He's no devil all. All he has in common with Chuck is girls affection and love/teasing relationship with Mia. I loved he's that mature and suck a good person, loyal, caring and reliable. So in my mind it's not the story of CB history repeating but something more. Maybe Im just too much of a Dair fan.) No games but understanding!

Loved CB story here too. What appealed to me is that some fics are too rosy like they're perfect blah blah blah but for me CB marriage life can not be that simple and U showed it quite in a realistic way. So thanks again for Ur fic. Got a blast reading! Lookin' forward to Ur stories about these characters!
odyjha chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
aw, I feel so sad for Blair, Chuck's being a jerk!
Stella296 chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
Finally a protective Daddy-Chuck :-D
Stella296 chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
This is so sad but I really adore this chapter. The honest dialogues between Chuck and Blair were always the best on the show and so in your story too.
Stella296 chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
The C/B part makes me cry so much.
Stella296 chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
Cute one.
Stella296 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
This convo between Serena and Mia - genius.
Stella296 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
I love the dancing part. I really do. So sweet.
Stella296 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
It's sweet how protective Jack is.

And it's kind of bittersweet how Chuck gratulate Blair for her B-day.
Stella296 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I just can't believe how rude Chuck is. He's such a good father. This is nothing he should have done in front of his daugther.
Stella296 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
It's so cute that Mia wants to help her parents.
Stella296 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Since I really love this story, I'm going to review every chapter. Hope you don't mind.
zazou2 chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
so cute! really love the story of Mia and Jack... and of course chair. Thanks for it!