Reviews for Road To Rohan
LadyScarlettDixon chapter 29 . 11/28
Really hope you update this story. I've really enjoyed reading it and would love to read more! :)
Anonymous chapter 29 . 11/15
Please update soon :)
guest chapter 1 . 11/15
Any chance that you have found inspiration to update this beautiful store? Anxiously awaiting more Rem/Legolas moments.
tadah2 chapter 29 . 9/25
Everyone loves this story. Everyone.
PLEASE UPDATE OH MY GOD.
I've recently started a LOTR binge and have unfortunately fallen for Legolas. :'( Your story satisfies my craving for him and it'd be such a shame for this to not have an ending! I understand your busy and are extremely stressed out but just know you've got me (and other readers) faithfully waiting for an update! Thank you so much for creating this great story! Hope you are well!
jshaw0624 chapter 29 . 9/17
please continue this story! I know it's been 2 years but you promised you would finish it. Please!
saiyan angel blue chapter 10 . 7/30
if any one reading this doesn't read this story you are missing out especially this chapter i laughed so hard i had tears
Melissa Fairy chapter 3 . 7/26
Hilarious
lilforgetfull1 chapter 16 . 5/19
About damn time Legolas!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 12 . 5/19
Yaaay! Legolas has begun to realize his feelings!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 7 . 5/18
She should just travel in a tunic and leggings already.
lilforgetfull1 chapter 6 . 5/18
Hahahahhhahhaha! Love it! Thank you for not making her scream! I would have been annoyed.
lilforgetfull1 chapter 5 . 5/18
I hope she starts to kick butt in the future chapters. I am getting annoyed with all of the 10th walker just chillin for the ride.
lilforgetfull1 chapter 4 . 5/18
I LOVE that you aren't making it love at first sight/touch. That he is fighting/confused by it.
Alex chapter 29 . 5/14
Its been ages since this story has been updated! I really don't want to see it end here, I loved reading it. Please update soon?