Reviews for Road To Rohan
Shioh chapter 10 . 2/5
Shit. That last paragraph made me laugh so damn loud XD It reminded me when a friend of mine dared himself to yell the same thing in the cafeteria XDXDXD
Shioh chapter 1 . 2/5
(Sorry if this is not the topic of the fanfic)

When I first saw the name 'Rem', I thought back to an hour ago when I was watching Re:Zero xD
Just started this story and tbh Rem's character is annoying as fuck. For what reason does she need to be so rude? I could barely get through the first chapter without being annoyed with her character.
Please update
LadyScarlettDixon chapter 29 . 11/28/2016
Really hope you update this story. I've really enjoyed reading it and would love to read more! :)
Anonymous chapter 29 . 11/15/2016
Please update soon :)
guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Any chance that you have found inspiration to update this beautiful store? Anxiously awaiting more Rem/Legolas moments.
tadah2 chapter 29 . 9/25/2016
Everyone loves this story. Everyone.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
PLEASE UPDATE OH MY GOD.
I've recently started a LOTR binge and have unfortunately fallen for Legolas. :'( Your story satisfies my craving for him and it'd be such a shame for this to not have an ending! I understand your busy and are extremely stressed out but just know you've got me (and other readers) faithfully waiting for an update! Thank you so much for creating this great story! Hope you are well!
jshaw0624 chapter 29 . 9/17/2016
please continue this story! I know it's been 2 years but you promised you would finish it. Please!
saiyan angel blue chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
if any one reading this doesn't read this story you are missing out especially this chapter i laughed so hard i had tears
Melissa Fairy chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
Hilarious
lilforgetfull1 chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
About damn time Legolas!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 12 . 5/19/2016
Yaaay! Legolas has begun to realize his feelings!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
She should just travel in a tunic and leggings already.