Reviews for Road To Rohan
firerosedreamer67 chapter 29 . 9/16
Oh No!...3 years and no update! ! So I guess this is one of those forgotten stories that has fallen by the wayside of RL...Too bad too I was really into it...
Omg please please do continue this story THIS IS TOO GOOD TO STOP
Jhopayy chapter 16 . 6/22
OMFG THAT WAS THE HOTTEST SCENE EVER! The dialogue, the intensity, the build up! I am blushing and squealing from this! My fantasy come true !
jhopayy chapter 9 . 6/16
OH MAN THAT LAST PARAGRAPH... :O :O :O so beautifully written. The raw emotion in each chapter. The way you write makes each scene play so VIVIDLY through my head. You're amazing!
jhopayy chapter 3 . 6/15
Oh myyyyyyy gaahhhhhh
That pin down scene! WHOOOO got me all hot and bothered. I absolutely adore how you describe him. His disposition, his eyes. SO HOT. Had me biting my bottom lip in anticipation this is SO AMAZING. NEXT CHAPTER! 3
Jhopayy chapter 1 . 6/14
I love this so far. Your writing is so descriptive! I love how you teased us with a millisecond of Legolas and Rem interaction. ;) Eeeeep3
I'm enjoying this story so much so far! It seems very realistic with the mixture of humor and understandings that are bound to happen considering the situation.
I seriously love that she's busty, curvy, tall and weighs a realistic weight. It makes her all the more real!
Carri007 chapter 29 . 4/2
Greetings, dear Author!
It is my desire to inform you of my great delight with this story, and my hopes that you will soon return to complete it.
All weirdness aside, I've loved getting to see the development between Rem and Legolas throughout the story, as well as your dedication to keep Rem from becoming too 'special.'
It's been really fun to figure out the Valar's fairly unspectacular purpose for her, as well as her connection to Middle Earth.
I do hope you'll come back to this soon, especially since there doesn't seem to be too much left. I really enjoy this story!
Shioh chapter 10 . 2/5
Shit. That last paragraph made me laugh so damn loud XD It reminded me when a friend of mine dared himself to yell the same thing in the cafeteria XDXDXD
Shioh chapter 1 . 2/5
(Sorry if this is not the topic of the fanfic)

When I first saw the name 'Rem', I thought back to an hour ago when I was watching Re:Zero xD
Just started this story and tbh Rem's character is annoying as fuck. For what reason does she need to be so rude? I could barely get through the first chapter without being annoyed with her character.
Please update
LadyScarlettDixon chapter 29 . 11/28/2016
Really hope you update this story. I've really enjoyed reading it and would love to read more! :)
Anonymous chapter 29 . 11/15/2016