Reviews for Road To Rohan
LittleWesties9 chapter 29 . 1/7
...realllllllyyyy? What happened to '...this story will have an ending. All stories need an ending.'? ...oh man where's the next chapter? (T T) it was a great story and I hope that one day you'll update it.
Les chapter 29 . 11/4/2015
Why did ya give up on this?
Alex chapter 29 . 10/12/2015
When are you updating again? I really enjoyed reading this, but i reeeeeeaaaaally want to kno how it ends. Please!?
Caeleste chapter 29 . 10/3/2015
I've spent the last day or so reading your story and falling absolutely in love with it. I love how it was such a slow burning fic and not the usual love at first sight bit. I love that Rem is so stubborn and spitfire so she's so easy to relate to in the fiction.

Congratulations on living in South Korea as a ESL teacher. I hope you are enjoying your stay and the memories!

I look forward to an update soon, hopefully!
WickedGreene13 chapter 29 . 9/23/2015
I hope you find the inspiration to write more soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
This is the best tenth walker story and I have read many. here I am, rereading your a shame you don't update :(
HubrisBrutus chapter 29 . 8/21/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
WickedGreene13 chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
Omg this is amazing, this particular chapter was hilarious. I must say that I love love love your OC Rem, she is a riot. You've also written the fellowship's personalities cery well and close to cannon. My favorite has to be the way you have written Gimli.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/7/2015
So I came here by coincidence, as I was seeking some Legolas fanfiction. Your writing is beyond amazing and I have been reading your whole story since days.I love it! would you update pleeaaaaseeeee I'm begging youu :( (cries silently) or else I' m gonna die :(
abbygayle chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Hello, I'm usually a silent reader that even though I enjoy one's work, I'm too lazy to leave my appreciation which is really bad of me. You're probably not going to update anymore since your last chapter was last year in November. But I still hope that you will so I will check on this time to time. You are such a good writer! I aspire to be like you! Thank you so much with the wonderful story. I enjoyed it so much and I will re-read it now again.
TheFeyRa chapter 29 . 6/18/2015
I came across your fic when I was trying to satisfy my craving for LOTR OC fics. I'm glad that your OC is not a marysue; although I can't completely relate to her in some ways, I can certainly relate to her tendency to run away from things unfamiliar, to use anger and dislike as a shield against creeping romantic feelings. Lorien really sucks at delivering messages, doesn't he? I don't quite understand though, why there's such a conflict in what Rem (beautiful and unique name, by the way) needs to do. To chronicle and thus set past and future events in motion, to what cost? I'm glad you've brought Legolas and Rem together already.
So how's South Korea working out for you? It seems interesting. Though I've heard there's some MERS thing going around; stay safe!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/17/2015
So I was browsing through lotr's archives the other day and came upon this fic... again. Needless to say I had to reread it all over from the start and am now hopelessly in love with it again sigh. So here's praising your writing and characterization for the umpteenth time because damn girl, it feels as though you're Tolkien himself! I really can't wait for its next chapter so please please please do update! Hope life is going good your way! x
Jenga-Tree chapter 29 . 3/22/2015
YAYYY! I am so happy that you are updating again! Hope to see another chapter up soon!
imaginary-shadow chapter 25 . 3/15/2015
There are plenty other stories where a girl ends up in the middle earth but I gotta say I enjoyed yours the most. I like the romance between rem and legolas. Great story :)
Visitor chapter 29 . 2/26/2015
You promised us an ending! You promised! So update update update!
Though I understand real life keeping you busy, I need this story to have an ending. I need to find out how this ends.
Need. More. Now.