Reviews for Road To Rohan
abbygayle chapter 1 . 6/22
Hello, I'm usually a silent reader that even though I enjoy one's work, I'm too lazy to leave my appreciation which is really bad of me. You're probably not going to update anymore since your last chapter was last year in November. But I still hope that you will so I will check on this time to time. You are such a good writer! I aspire to be like you! Thank you so much with the wonderful story. I enjoyed it so much and I will re-read it now again.
TheFeyRa chapter 29 . 6/18
I came across your fic when I was trying to satisfy my craving for LOTR OC fics. I'm glad that your OC is not a marysue; although I can't completely relate to her in some ways, I can certainly relate to her tendency to run away from things unfamiliar, to use anger and dislike as a shield against creeping romantic feelings. Lorien really sucks at delivering messages, doesn't he? I don't quite understand though, why there's such a conflict in what Rem (beautiful and unique name, by the way) needs to do. To chronicle and thus set past and future events in motion, to what cost? I'm glad you've brought Legolas and Rem together already.
So how's South Korea working out for you? It seems interesting. Though I've heard there's some MERS thing going around; stay safe!
So I was browsing through lotr's archives the other day and came upon this fic... again. Needless to say I had to reread it all over from the start and am now hopelessly in love with it again sigh. So here's praising your writing and characterization for the umpteenth time because damn girl, it feels as though you're Tolkien himself! I really can't wait for its next chapter so please please please do update! Hope life is going good your way! x
Jenga-Tree chapter 29 . 3/22
YAYYY! I am so happy that you are updating again! Hope to see another chapter up soon!
imaginary-shadow chapter 25 . 3/15
There are plenty other stories where a girl ends up in the middle earth but I gotta say I enjoyed yours the most. I like the romance between rem and legolas. Great story :)
Visitor chapter 29 . 2/26
You promised us an ending! You promised! So update update update!
Though I understand real life keeping you busy, I need this story to have an ending. I need to find out how this ends.
Need. More. Now.
If The Stars Should Fall chapter 29 . 2/23
I do believe that if you do not update soon, I very well may cry. This such a beautiful story and I can't wait for it to continue
Frostfire613 chapter 24 . 2/22
Damn, Legolas that sneaky bastard :P

Getting the OC to marry him unknowingly while they lost their virginity to each other? hahaha damn that elf! XD

I'd probably have the exact same reaction as Rem. Damn that girl is lucky to have him XP.
Minadalrive chapter 29 . 1/15
This story is amazing! I want eyes elfic balm too! As for the way you depicted Legolas in there... i'm not too interested in Legomance normally, but you made a tremendously good job here. i hope you update soon :) kisses
jshaw0624 chapter 1 . 1/12
Please update soon!
poisonousgodivas chapter 29 . 1/2
I cannot believe I finished reading this entire awesome-as-f story of yours in a single day. Yes, that was how good it was. You had me captivated from the first of words and now I am just so invested in the story and characters. Rem is by far the best OC I have ever met in the history of all the fics I have ever read; she is just so sassy and witty and her romance with Legolas is just pure perfection ughhh. Somehow, your portrayal of his actions and reactions make me love him that much more. Credits to you for making him so realistic. Anyway, please do update soon as I cannot wait for them to be reunited once again. (Hopefully thrown in with some angst heh. 'Cause who doesn't love themselves some angst right?) Oh, also good luck on your new job and happy settling to the new environment!
SparklesAreMyLife chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
OMGGG you can't stop there! Pleaseeeee keep writing! This is so amazing! I absolutely love Rem's character, especially in this chapter when she totally told off Faramir! UPDATE NOWWW!
dawn's spirit chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
OMG hahaha! "Are you always so crude?"... "Only on special occasions" This is my favourite line from this chapter! I think all occasions may be a special occasion for Rem ;) Can't wait for the next chapter update :D Damn i just love Rem...
dawn's spirit chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
nawwwww is that a budding romance I detect? :D *kissy noises*
dawn's spirit chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
oh my gosh BAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAH! That was just gold! Also the most realistic response to being in that situation :P X