Reviews for Only Hope
MusicalLover17 chapter 20 . 7/11/2012
love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so and can't wait! :D 3 :)
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 20 . 6/28/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :) :D 3
MrsLukeSkywalker1997 chapter 20 . 9/2/2010
Wow. That was just. Wow I started crying during chapter 20

well done
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 20 . 7/14/2010
Sweet. I still don't understand why she did that but it was pleasant to read.
Iamreal chapter 20 . 10/8/2009
I love the story but it has a horrible ending.
doorwaytoparadise chapter 20 . 7/28/2009
aww, that was good. I love how you use a bunch of modern songs too. I definitely want more
Captain Ichabod Rainey chapter 20 . 5/18/2009
Nice story! I hope to read more soon! Maybe longer chapters?
HumanRiot chapter 20 . 5/9/2009
Aw so cute

Loving it :D
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 20 . 5/7/2009
ooh, good! everyone's happy! and YOU AREN'T ENDING IT HERE! GOOD! might this phic extend to include Erik and Christine raising children? i love that family stuff...:) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Captain Torch chapter 20 . 5/7/2009
Aw! Great chapter!

I can't wait for the closing chapter; I bet it's going to be just as awesome as the other ones!
debkay chapter 20 . 5/7/2009
So sweet! I'm glad Christine was finally able to get through to him.

Your story is coming to a wonderful ending!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 19 . 5/2/2009
GOOD GOD I HATE CLIFFIES AND SEMI-CLIFFIES AND ANYTHING THAT IS REMOTELY RELATED TO A CLIFFIE! sorry...just had to get that out...WONDERFUL FEW CHAPTERS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
loveheart41 chapter 19 . 4/29/2009
please write soon i love this!
Erikslittleangel13 chapter 19 . 4/28/2009
The ending of this was completely unexpected.. wow. I am kind of surprised at the whole thing. What will Christine do now that her wrist is broken and how is she going to treat Erik?

I am anticipating the next chapter to be amazing. It seems like each and every chapter you write is more suspenseful than the last.

Please update soon.
Erikslittleangel13 chapter 18 . 4/27/2009
Amazing. simply amazing in every way. I loved the details and the graveyard scene. I also loved how the managers handled the new Don Juan ordeal, your writing is very original.

Outstanding job!