Reviews for She Will Be Loved
xtinkxproductionsx chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
Nice story so far. I don't think I would've seen Emmett as an ass,but you said it wasnt the usual fanfic.I like it all the same.
twilight.loveis chapter 11 . 3/24/2009
I very much apoligise, because I can't give you a flame. I did read your reviews and you have some distressed readers on your hands :)

I do like this story, Rose and Jake, not effecting me. Because I truely believe you will end with Emmett and Rose. So I shall wait very paitently for the next chapters (hopefully not to long)

I could be completely wrong about how I think this story will go. But you're still writing it bloody well, no matter what the pairings :D
nolechic512 chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
bring emmett bac. i swear to god if jacob and her go any farther im so dropping this story. he should be with nessie. make him cheat on her and emmett could unexpectidly comfort her. i know i sound like im some sort of fanfic nazi, but im not its your story do what you want. but the only reason im reading this is because its supposed to be a EM/R story no jacob balck to rain on my parade. update soon.:)
nolechic512 chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
WTF? WHY IS SHE DATING JACOB. SERIOUSLY. WHEN U GONNA BRING EMMETT BACK INTO THE STORY? SOON I HOPE. UPDATE SOON.
twilight.loveis chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
Chapter Eight, very short indeed. But I like it, simple style of wrtiing sentences. Framed picture, of herself? And Emmett wanted help relieving .. tension. Sorry if i've got it all wrong haha :)
taliapony chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
good chapter update soon!
twilight.loveis chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
Gosh, I liked it. No hatred will be coming from me, I think its good, I think other people are needed for Rose and Em to realise they should get it on and get back together. Unless I have completely got the wrong end of the stick, and turns out she stays with Jacob. Because in that case, goddamnit. :)

I like the roughness and arguing between Rose and Emmett, it feels very real. You did a good job of this chapter.
taliapony chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
update soon!

great chapter!
Lauren chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
I really like this story... I'm not gonna lie though, a cheesy "emmet and rose change" story would be nice where they end up together. But I'm sure anyway you take it it will be good!
twilight.loveis chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
I am really enjoying this story, I apoligise if I didn't review the last chapter, my alerts have been quite dodgy with my other storys. I lik this chapter, I was waiting for emmett to show he cares. And the note making. Everyone knows 'make me' is a sexual innuendoe ;)

I'll be waiting non patiently for the next one x
twilight.loveis chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Haha, Emmett is a jerk in this, not telling her about the parents and shes shit faced. Its happened to the best of us :) I really like where this is going, you're doing a really good job. I can't wait to start witnessing a change between Emmett and Rosalie (I'm guessing there hatred disolves? haha) x
Emmy1512 chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
aw man. update soon? :)
taliapony chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
great chapter!

update soon
twilight.loveis chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Was Rosalie dancing with Jacob? Haha, I'm still confused. Out of the couples, which are dating. Do Alice etc, not know Rose and Em are not together? This was a damn good chapter, I'm really enjoying this story. Oh I wonder if the music is meant for Rose, or another girl Emmett has there :)
nolechic512 chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
oh i wonder whats on the other side of the door.i hope ems not having an affair. maybe he has some sweet im-sorry-for-being-a-jerk kinda dinner. update soon.:)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »