Reviews for St Fang's Poetry Corner
once again, lol.
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
lol..
MaxineSkye chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
Ok, ummm... WTF JUST HAPPENED!
MaxineSkye chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Wow. I actually laughed! this poetry corner thing is both super shitty and hilarious wt the same time. :D you just earned a gold star!
MaxineSkye chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Your poetry sucks. Like, seriously. WHAT HAS THE HUMAN RACE COME TO!
Sup chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Pretty funny my Spanish teacher sucks too she has no capo biliary to teach is any Spanish what so ever
Capo biliary what ?
I meant capability
Vampiresswolf chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
Ah. I haven't read this story in eons. Made my day again, thanks. And as for this particular chappie, it made me laugh, because way back in 09 I stole angel just like you did with fang, and I kinda miss it.
MaximumAngel1 chapter 45 . 5/18/2013
Me being a huge fan, albeit somewhat recently learned in the wonders of Saint Fang and Fanfiction, made it my mission to read through all of poetry corner. It was funny to see all the reactions to books that I've already read (points for the Doctor Who references in chapter 44), all the random appearances by the OCs, the amazing and inspiring poetry. It's kind of sad to see it end, even if it ended long before I started to read it. I truly enjoyed learning about all the troubles you faced and how you overcame them, and it really makes me feel inspired. I love your writing! Best of luck in all your endeavors, and I hope to see your novels in bookstores everywhere!
Regards,
MaximumAngel1(one of your biggest fans!)
P.S. They're taking the hobbits to isengard! Fangs a timelord! Can I borrow him?
Guest chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
I think what annoyed me most is all the random powers everybody kept getting and then NEVER USING. Angel got the ability to change her appearance, and then that power was never mentioned again. Max, Fang, and Angel get all the cool stuff, but Gazzy, Nudge, and Iggy were severely neglected. Irritating.
A. Hope Never Forgotten chapter 45 . 1/18/2013
Woah. This story's over. I really loved it though and the last two chapters were the perfect way to end it. AND OMFG WE KNOW YOUR NAME NOW OMG HI REBECCA. I just had to get that out of my system ok. I'm still going to call you Saint though.
A. Hope Never Forgotten chapter 44 . 1/18/2013
Wow that was long. I think I just spend an entire hour reading it. And freaking out because I haven't actually read Nevermore yet. Like I live tweeted this entire chapter. But your commentary was fab ily
Guest chapter 44 . 12/21/2012
Literally died laughing from all the Doctor Who references... especially the "You've been looking" one ;).
emokittychic10 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
sooo funny :D my mom was adopted. she is not a crazy serial killer with mental problems, but a second grade teacher. who ever wrote that is really dumb -_-
Athens Eternal Maiden chapter 45 . 12/7/2012
Honestly, after reading this, I just wanted to tell (okay, type) this to you-

I first joined the Maximum Ride fandom three years ago, almost to the day. I was new on fanfiction, too. I was having a terrible year, and nothing seemed to be going my way.

Then, I began to read "Another Form of Avian Bird Flu".

I laughed, and smiled, and your fanfictions actually made my day most of the time. So, I just want to say thanks.

- Athena
Guest chapter 45 . 11/23/2012
Fan fiction is what made me want to be a writer. I get what you're saying about everything.

I'm one of those people whose afraid to even post something with this logged in, just because I don't want any of my names to be judged. But I wanted to say that, I think that you're amazing. And the way that you were able to realize you had to make changes, and then be able to make the necessary changes, it's just Incredible. I hope you write your book some day, and post the title here so I can find it.

I'll miss poetry corner, but I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

And can I just say, knowing your name feels like you just revealed that batman was Bruce Wayne or something.
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »