Reviews for A candle lit dinner
Twitchy-Tail chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
this is a vary cute story :3
socchan chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Um, actually, an unbroken bottle is more dangerous than a broken one.

...

Don't ask me how I know that.
Pyro Venus chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
say somewhere in between both, Haruka! In between both! God, you moron! Ya, getting a bit hyperactive over this fic... hehe
EC chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
I love this series. Don't think it is horrible. It is really great. I suck at reviewing, so I won't really try, so all I can say is you rock.

EC
Cyber69 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I really like this series (?), it's good!
Lady DragonFyre chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
It's 'mechanics', not 'grammar' that's your hold up, and stop putting your self down in the author's comments. It looks bad. You have a wonderfully delightful little series going on here that so adequately depicts the beautiful budding relationship that we all love. I look forward to finding more to read. ( A fic a day, eh? How I admire you that….)
someone chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Yup, is pretty nifty. Perhaps you're developing a story of vignettes. Good story but I must confess; one could tell that you hastily jotted this down in a short period of time. I'm not saying it's bad-no, not at all-but it has the potential to be... I don't know... more descriptive? I like this little "series" because it's a story of questioning of one's self and one's heart. Well, that's my opinion. Anyway, keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to your next part to the story.