Reviews for Night in Nantes
Stjerneskudd24 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Thumbs up (Y)!
vouloir chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
You are a FANTASTIC wrier. All these stories are so cute. I love them! Yo rock.
huffy24 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I loved it, made me feel all smiley inside. How about you give us all an early Christmas present this year and continue this awesome little story? ;0)
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I don't know why I feel like I've read this before. It's weird - the feeling, not the story. The story is completely wonderful. I absolutely loved it. The way you wrote it was so simple, but sill so... I don't know, touching, I guess. Too bad things like don't happen in real life.

Um, when you wrote "She had some weird affect on him though" you should've written effect. (I copied and pasted this thing from a dictionary) Generally speaking, affect is a verb and effect is a

noun. When you affect something, you produce an effect on it. Even in the passive voice, something would be affected, not effected. So it should be "She had some weird effect on him though."

Apart from that, the story was perfect. I really, really, really loved it. :)

Have a wonderful day!

-Dazzle.
samyukta chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
luvly...
runs.with.vampires1989 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
pretty cool one-shot... it would be cool to see this maybe turn into a short story...if it happens...i would deff. read it
musicflare87 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
loved it!
ummmm26 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
awesome one-shot! I can't do one-shots at all lol. I always itch to extend the stories:)
Katei chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This is such a cute story. Actually, I was reading a story (not sure which one) and they said that they read a one-shot that was about a girl and a guy who met at a party but they were both really lonely and it wsn't there thing to be there and they ended up falling in love and she leaves at four in the morning but comes back at the last minute. Anyway, I immediately thought of your story but I couldn't remember the name cuz I wantted to post it for her, and then I wanted to read it so when I checked High Heels and RUnaway frisbees to see if you updated, I checked your profile to see if you updated anything about it and the story was right there! I love this story. But please update highheels and runaway frisbees. Please!
TheOysterGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Just found this lovely one-shot! I really like your portrayal of Edward and Bella and the way their relationship develops so sweetly and naturally. Would love to read more if you decide to continue!
ceruleum chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
this story is so beautiful...
Justanothertwifan chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
this one shot is beautiful! i rly love it ... i was listening to beirut's songs while reading it and it totally fit:P lol ... btw i live in beirut ( the city of course!) :P
Goog1eThis chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
So I would really love if this could happen to me! lol. This was super cute, I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
maggiejo chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Great story...love the way you get into the characters...you seem to see right into their hearts and are able to put that into your words. love ya
FyreTwilighter chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was so sweet and amazing and wonderfully written! You have a talent and should definitely write more stories! Great job!
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »