Reviews for Night in Nantes
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I am in love with this one-shot! It was a lovely! Can't wait for High Heels!
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aw, this was so sweet. I loved every bit of it; Edward's and Bella's characters are just perfect, and the way you portrayed them made the story. Simply great one-shot! (:

that's me

aka Pauline
Yongqi chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
i love it and i cant wait for the h.h.a.r.a.f. update
isacz chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
LOVE it! great job! you should go on with this story! :);):)
asianpersuasion10 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I loved that! Great dialogue and the whole laying in the street thing was cute. You should totally add one more chapter to this!

I can't wait for more High Heels and Runaway Frisbees!
BookLover999 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aw, this was such a cute oneshot. It just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Why can't this stuff happen to me in real life? lol. Great job.
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That was perfect! I think it's one of my favorite one-shot ever written! you wrote it beautifully! i could actually feel the intensity! thanks for sharing!
kookydow818 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Please don't let this be a one-shot! Please don't let this be a one-shot! Please don't let this be a one-shot! PLEASE?
alisa231 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This was PRECIOUS! I loved it. )
ainsleyhayes chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This is the best piece of writing I've read in a damn long time. Professionally published or otherwise. Seriously... god. You make the enigmatic draw between them so utterly believable, which is something I almost never really feel in developed multi-chap fics, let alone one-shots. I just resign myself to the fact that they're fated lovers, but never has it actually seemed REAL before. This was so unbelievably raw and intense and subtle and vulnerable and so f*cking real. I can't help but wonder about what led them to where they are, and where they're going - but at the same time, the way you wrote this makes all of that... irrelevant? I don't know if that's the right word. But there's this whole subdued, quiet, yet vibrating intensity resonating throughout this. Not to mention, your technique (writing style, acknowledgment of the existence of grammar rules) is so flawless and unique for fanfiction. Thank you so much for writing this. Seriously - it's just - so, so moving.
kaaatttsss chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh my gosh! I did not know you were the author of HH&RF when I started reading. No wonder this one shot exceeded amazingness. Haha. I love it! It's sweet, and cute!
chellebubblz chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aw I hate that it's a one shot, such an awesome story
forestforest chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Awesome! I love their personalities... It worked so perfectly:)
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I'm in love with this one-shot. Too the point that I'm pretty pissed that it's just a one-shot. lol. I'm very excited for you to post an update for HH&RF, but I think you should seriously contemplate making this into a full length story. I really love how you portrayed Edward and Bella. :) Oh, and excellent choice of music. :D I'd never heard of Beirut before, but now I'm hooked! :D
justfalling chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I just love it, beautiful job!
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »