Reviews for Night in Nantes
kookydow818 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Please don't let this be a one-shot! Please don't let this be a one-shot! Please don't let this be a one-shot! PLEASE?
alisa231 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This was PRECIOUS! I loved it. )
ainsleyhayes chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This is the best piece of writing I've read in a damn long time. Professionally published or otherwise. Seriously... god. You make the enigmatic draw between them so utterly believable, which is something I almost never really feel in developed multi-chap fics, let alone one-shots. I just resign myself to the fact that they're fated lovers, but never has it actually seemed REAL before. This was so unbelievably raw and intense and subtle and vulnerable and so f*cking real. I can't help but wonder about what led them to where they are, and where they're going - but at the same time, the way you wrote this makes all of that... irrelevant? I don't know if that's the right word. But there's this whole subdued, quiet, yet vibrating intensity resonating throughout this. Not to mention, your technique (writing style, acknowledgment of the existence of grammar rules) is so flawless and unique for fanfiction. Thank you so much for writing this. Seriously - it's just - so, so moving.
kaaatttsss chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh my gosh! I did not know you were the author of HH&RF when I started reading. No wonder this one shot exceeded amazingness. Haha. I love it! It's sweet, and cute!
chellebubblz chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aw I hate that it's a one shot, such an awesome story
forestforest chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Awesome! I love their personalities... It worked so perfectly:)
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I'm in love with this one-shot. Too the point that I'm pretty pissed that it's just a one-shot. lol. I'm very excited for you to post an update for HH&RF, but I think you should seriously contemplate making this into a full length story. I really love how you portrayed Edward and Bella. :) Oh, and excellent choice of music. :D I'd never heard of Beirut before, but now I'm hooked! :D
justfalling chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I just love it, beautiful job!
HRHLadyEsme chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
aw... great story... really sweet and very well written... I love lonely musician Edward.

I'm on the waiting list for HH&RF updates, lol, if this is any indication of the end of writer's block, I think i'm in for a treat...
fuzzy0682 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
really really sweet story, if only this would happen in real life
flecour chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aw that is so sweet! Im a sucker for musicians myself, so it definitly hit home. LOL
kristarae chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Very sweet story!
zoeviolets chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
*added to favorites* ABSOLUTELY LOVELY AND PERFECT! God I loved this! Just the right mix of fluff, angst, and smut! You always manage to capture that very well, which is why I love your writing style and story plots! You are simply brilliant, my dear! Oh and I cannot wait for more High Heels and Runaway Frisbees! YAY! :)
jaxinthebox7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
You're writing is always so enjoyable. I love the voices your characters have, they're so genuine and realistic.

Also I'm really glad you're planning to update High Heels. Fer Cereal.
RoseRogue chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
One of the most beautiful, artistic, amazing, brilliant, personal things I've ever read. I'm bawling now. Holy nuts.

Fucking brilliant. The lonely musician is my favorite, and you just... you made it ten times better. I'm in a state of shock.

Fucking... . And that can't begin to describe it.

Love, Dani