Reviews for Night in Nantes
HRHLadyEsme chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
aw... great story... really sweet and very well written... I love lonely musician Edward.

I'm on the waiting list for HH&RF updates, lol, if this is any indication of the end of writer's block, I think i'm in for a treat...
fuzzy0682 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
really really sweet story, if only this would happen in real life
flecour chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aw that is so sweet! Im a sucker for musicians myself, so it definitly hit home. LOL
kristarae chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Very sweet story!
zoeviolets chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
*added to favorites* ABSOLUTELY LOVELY AND PERFECT! God I loved this! Just the right mix of fluff, angst, and smut! You always manage to capture that very well, which is why I love your writing style and story plots! You are simply brilliant, my dear! Oh and I cannot wait for more High Heels and Runaway Frisbees! YAY! :)
jaxinthebox7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
You're writing is always so enjoyable. I love the voices your characters have, they're so genuine and realistic.

Also I'm really glad you're planning to update High Heels. Fer Cereal.
RoseRogue chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
One of the most beautiful, artistic, amazing, brilliant, personal things I've ever read. I'm bawling now. Holy nuts.

Fucking brilliant. The lonely musician is my favorite, and you just... you made it ten times better. I'm in a state of shock.

Fucking... . And that can't begin to describe it.

Love, Dani
redredreglasses chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Loved this oneshot! ]

You're writing is so god! :D
Delaware forever chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This is awesome
Zoelis9 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That was so cute! I loved it. I want more! Oh well, I know its a oneshot. but still...I loved it. I also loved your HH&RF so far. I really hope you continue it!
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Everything about that was so magical. I loved all of it. It just says, bottom line, all you want is someone. And its so basic. This OOC Edward is my kind of man.
twilightblows chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I LOVE ITT!

I swooned and swooned until I could swoon no more!

The you don't know how long I waited for you line always kills me!
jesslikescoffee chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I love this. Especially the end. super cute.
FanPyre-09 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009