Reviews for Night in Nantes
AnniePattz376 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I really enjoyed reading this OS, it's so lovely and full of emotions. I'd love to keep reading this story, to know more about those two. Maybe you can consider that option?

Anyway, I truly loved it. This makes me wish to something like this happen to me hahaha... I only hope...
jade chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
NICE I LIKE THE POINT OF VIEW A LIL BUT MOSTLY EDS ND BELS
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
So the last one shot, what a shame too, it was adorable! And i loved it so much! Awe, they are too adorable! I cant tell you how much i loved this cute little one shot! So amazing and wonderful and incredible story! I really did love it!

~Ashley~
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
aww wow loving all your work
MsCat chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is a lovely story. I wish it wasn't a one shot too! I like the way you have written Edward and Bella, I love their connection.
RushedUponATime chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Love it! Such a cute story, especially lying in the middle of the road, reminds me of The Notebook ;)
dohagrl chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
love your one shots they are really good!
MoreRandomThanYouWouldBelieve chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
this is the second one shot i read of yours, and i absolutely loved it! You r the only one-shot writer i like so write more!
Youat2intheMorning chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? why one shots?
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
awww..very cute and sweet

i love it when i find one shots like this one
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Aw, cute!
bookworm231 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
!
Emc3015 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Very sweet OS.
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
the ending leaved something to be desired, but all in all very cute o
allidel chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I like this one too! I definitely will put you on alert in case you write any more one-shots, but I think you would write great multi-chapter stories as well. I enjoy the detail and emotion in your stories. It would be nice to see them expanded...but I don't write so I'm not sure how feasible that is for you. Either way - I really loved this and the other 2 stories - thank you for sharing them! :)
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »