Reviews for About Time
EAMC1918 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Really cute story, I loved it :) I've been looking for (and thinking of writing) stories in which Alice shares visions of E & B with the family (like when she finally accepts his proposal, maybe, or from the honeymoon - just to share their enjoyment ;p). This was really good. Can't wait to read the rest of your stories! :)
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I would totally want to see Edward's reaction when he comes back home!
menotu23 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh this is just fantastic! Loved it :)
Ira Bell chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I liked it LOL haha FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Very well written and edited. The characters are portrayed well. Thanks for the ‘T’ rating. The whole thing was hillarious, and the ending comment from Emmett was perfect! I also liked "We're such terrible siblings," she sighed again. "Aww, no we're not, Alice," Emmett called, chuckling. "We just put things in...perspective for him. That's one of the duties of a sibling, isn't it?" Its fun to imagine what missing moments might be like. Thank you very much!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Princess Aziza chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
XD I love it! Is there a sequel, where they actually talk to Edward about why she stopped him? If there isn't, can you write one PLEASE? *puppy dog eyes*
ShannonM84 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was hysetrical! You should really follow it up with Edward coming home ;)
Arraya chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
love you for this!
bananafox chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
brilliant story. this was really funny. any chance of a sequel where edward comes home?
LethalFuror113 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Sequel! Duh! That would be a stellar story! PM me if you do it? 'Mkay?
Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
lol i enjoyed that
Laurel chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Oh my MARY! *Cracks up* That is hilarious...
Nari Song chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Would you believe it?..I couldnt for the life of me find the review button!:) And yet there it was staring me right in the face! I must have selective blindness:)

Anywho moving right along!

I thought this was really utterly good! It was really enjoyable to read and flowed very nicely.

Rather dissapointed it didnt have a scene where edward is questioned about it though! That would be hilarious!:D...

...hint hint nudge nudge!

Love your writing style, and keep typing!

Adios

-NS-
isabellEdward93 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
good story..verry funny...i luv it. sounds just like all of them..