Reviews for Wooing
Aragem chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Love this fic. Very dark and really delves into Jackie and the Darkness's love/hate relationship.
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Ooh, I didn't know you had this story on FFnet, too! I know it from AFF but since I found it here I might as well leave a review ;)
I think this was my first Darkness story ever and it is still my absolute favourite. Just, mm, perfect! Makes me wonder why there aren't more stories about those two. But I have read this one and am completely satisfied -w-

Do keep up the great work,

Yumi
D-chi chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
That was intense. It really showed his addiction. (When I was playing the game, I treated my Darkness as a pet. "Bad Darkness! Don't play with your food! Big baby.")
LorissaRennee chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is amazing... love this!
PurgatoryHeart chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This was really really good! I've been obessesed with The Darkness since playing the video and I've since looked up the comic books and the other story's containing it.

This is a really good story! Not to many of these out there.
Heart in a Headlock chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Sick and twisted and wrong...

But oddly beautiful. And, call me a wierdo for saying it, kind of sweet. In an obviously psychopathic murderous way.

But hey, that's Jackie Estacado for you. Wonderful job, very well written and (Thank Goodness) attention paid to grammar. Thanks for posting to this thankless fandom.

By the way, there's now a 'Darkness' section in the video games, for potential archiving purposee. Seriously. The whopping two fictions in that section? Pretty lame, I've gotta say. But this is totally wonderful. Yet again in a nightmarish-masochistic-therapy inducing way. It would be a credit to the 'Darkness' page, for sure. For such a well recieved comic book and game, it doesn't get very much fandom love.

Wow. I can't believe this is the first review for this. It certainly deserves, like, a hundred. Way better than at least seventy percent of the poorly read through one-shots on this sight. It's polished and pretty and shiny and in character and I love it.

So kudos to you! *Stares Upward at screen*

Woah. Long review. *Sheepish smile* You deserve it, though!