Reviews for The Impossible
Iove you're style... It flows beautifully and holds true to each character's personality. I can pick out each voice without you telling me :). I like the storyline so far!
MaximumRide4life chapter 16 . 7/31
It made me really emotional! I had to try really hard not to cry yet I did. It just feels like reality rather than a story. I give you one for that out of many others I also give to you. Keep writing and never hesitate to put down a bad ass idea like this!
I Am The Black Werewolf chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
Oh my god! I'm crying!
I Am The Black Werewolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This chapter is so sad! I almost started crying!
Ettena Editor chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Oh, and you don't involve the rest of the flock as much.

You shouldn't cite directly from the prologue, you could've at least paraphrased.
Ettena Editor chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Okay, first of all, reviews should not matter that much. You should write no matter what. I personally think that if you were nice and funny and jokey in the beginning, you would get more reviews.

I enjoyed the story, the chapters were pretty short, but this chapter (12) was too fast and Max escapes too easily. There should at least be some foreshadowing.

And Fang should have had a really bad moment. Or they should've fought before he left.
Puffinca chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
Does. Not. Compute.

But I'm so happy this is a ALTERNATE ending.. So happy.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
I'm crying. Still.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm dying! This is so good and I can't stop crying!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh.. I love this! It made me cry. It's sooo good. And only the first chapter!
sassymotherhubbard chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Awesome! I can't wait to see how this ends!

~Jade Night
IggyandMe chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
I love it, I hate the alternate ending though! I love how you had it laid out I will defiantly read the sequel
LivingLikeLarry chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
Im just gonna stop right here... I dont wanna read the alternate ending... But the rest of it was AWSOME! Keep writing your great at it!
porcupine451 chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
I did not know that omega could fly did you just add that in or did I miss somthing big in the book