Reviews for Healing
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2019
I love this fic every time I read it.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
I can't figure out if she's a fool or a better person than I am because I wouldn't have put up with that shit for anyone
insubordinationfreak chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Fabulous therapy for them. There's so much left unsaid in the show. It just wasn't healthy! You're quite insightful, as the 1st chapter reads like the Gyson therapy sessions from season 10, and you wrote it way before that. I liked the slow build towards intimacy, then bam! Nice twist with Bobby getting his suspension $$$ and his feelings about vulnerability towards Frank that day. I guess that's the worst thing he could throw at her, and she stayed. Ahhhh!
LoZDisneyVG fan chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Really nice story I liked the fact that they talked through issues that the show didn't address. I am a B/a shipper and I loved the ending- must be my romantic side
Kaslyna chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Who's Lewis? :o
The Confused One chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
Wow. I just read this all in one sitting. LOL I have quite a bit to say. LOL First off, this story is beautifully written. You did a great job with it. I love B/A, and I'm so glad they were able to pull it together in the end. My problem comes in with the actual content. I totally disagree that she shut Bobby out after the kidnapping. She let him take her to the appointments even! There is anger on her part. She has shut him out...and lashed out at her, but this has nothing to do with Jo. The problems stemmed with Jo, but not because of her. Because of him, and they go so much deeper than anything to do with what Jo did. I truly believe that he freaked because of what happened to her. Sure she's Alex. She's very stoic. She's strong and independent, but she's healthy enough to confront issues and to talk to people, especially Bobby. The problem comes in when Bobby looks at her and still sees what happened to her, still feels guilty, and the fear of losing her. He's lost everyone else, and he suddenly had his own pain to deal with. With his family history, especially the stuff we've learned this season, his natural reaction is to pull away. He doesn't deal with problems, he disassociates. He didn't just pull away from her. It's quite obvious that he pulled away from everyone. He shut down. It's quite common in people with his background. They'll shut down emotionally, and it can take months, years for them to really come back out of it, and they often times lose most anyone that matters to them in the process. By the time Wizneski happened, he was already on that path. Now, Alex, being who she is...is hurt by how much he's already shutting her out. By the time we reached War at Home, her fear, resentment, anger...it all bubbled over. She lashed out. She tried to let it go, but once again, with Brother's Keeper, he shut her out. He was getting better though. Then the whole thing with Brady happened, and they were back where they started. That pain, and he retreats. He has had a bad couple of years. He needs people, but he doesn't know how to reach out. His upbringing taught him that. I think part of his treatment of Alex in Amends was his own pain. He was angry, and in the state of mind that no one was allowed to just assume anything in their past. There were secrets in his past, there had to be some in her past as well. I really loved the explanation you had for Smile. :) I totally agree with it. She was trying to tell him that what she wanted before or now doesn't even matter. She made her choice. She chose him. The situation with Tate's... That was like a punch to the gut. Wow... I can't believe he would ever think that way. It just seems extreme and a lot out of character. I don't see him blaming her for that. He's not the type. He blames himself for everything. He blames himself, I'm sure, for Donnie. Feels he failed him. I'm shocked that since you took Tate's and the suspension that way, that she was able to let it go that easily. She had good reason to lash out at him and be angry in Purgatory. What he did was inexcusable. They didn't really even deal with that or War at Home. I think they're definitely on the right track though. I'm glad they talked things through. I'm sure they're going to be Ok. I guess I just see a lot of this differently. She didn't start this snowball. He did. I really did enjoy this. I promise. LOL I guess I felt like I had to put in my two cents. Great work. :)
Medea Callous chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
This fic is so unbelievably great... big fat kudos. It'll stand as a classic no matter how things play out in canon.
The Mominator chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
Hey, yes I know always the last one to read and review, sorry but life sometimes...oh you don't want to hear that. Ok now loved the ending and the story. Fine job, looking forward to more from you, Later
gorenrocks chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
What an great idea, the Tate anger! I absolutely agree with you, and I can understand it, too. I think Alex did more than just deliver the information. She told Bobby that Frank looked clean to her, didn't she? Or am I dreaming? My memory of it is that she was encouraging him to help Frank - probably unconsciously. I'm NOT blaming HER for what happened, just saying I understand how Bobby can, easily. Especially after what happened!

And how he had the courage to tell her, and they how he didn't run away, when she was So angry, ah! HOW WONDERFUL! I think I would have died, if they split again, I mean it. What an awesome, satisfying, yummy and delicious chapter. All is right with my world! I CAN'T WAIT for the EPILOGUE! I know cifan has an epilogue. I KNOW IT! *begs* *pleads* *whines* *BRIBES!*!
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I so love this story you have a great way to write and a great insight of the characters, please keep writing I can't wait to see what you will come up with in you next story.

There's gonna be a next one, right?
rindy713 chapter 11 . 2/7/2009
that was a wonderful, fulfilling ending. i do think bobby was wrong to blame her. she did almost walk away from frank, but she didn't because she knew bobby had the right to make his own decision about whether to help him. it wasn't her decision to make. she shouldn't stand between them to protect bobby from his brother; she should stand beside him as he deals with his brother. and that's exactly what she did. i do think it was a watershed moment when they realized he finally told her because deep down he knew she wouldn't leave. so that made the ending work just right for me.
N811 chapter 11 . 2/7/2009
really great story..I love it
chlark4 chapter 11 . 2/7/2009
Yay, loved this. Nice ending. And I think he did heal nicely. Great job on it.
Darin's-Sis chapter 11 . 2/6/2009
I'm disappointed that you couldn't drag it out a bit more but if it had to end you couldn't have done a better job of it. I love "For the first time ever he allowed himself to accept everything that Alex was giving him; her love, trust, acceptance, but most of all she was giving herself to him completely." How awesome is that! I love this little story of yours...I think it is my very favorite of all the fanfiction stories I've ever read. Well, at least until you write your next one. Can't wait! Enough talking with your husband...start writing!

Thanks for the "fan"tastic fiction. :-) Sis