Reviews for I'd Rather Be With You
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Sad, but so good!
Ranaz chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
It was a joy to read this I really got the sense that the were both genuinely in pain thank you for posting this and good luck.
The Predatory Wasp chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
this was really good. uh, the end was very well written and very different.

i really liked it.
Bravery Bridge chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
You're so talented! I'm favorite-ing (sp?) this. I'm not sure when you meant for it to take place, or how it would happen exactly like this. Is that the point that you were trying to get across? That it COULD never happen? Either way I love it. Bella may have been a tad sappy, but hey, that's what Twilight is, right? Nice job.
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
i think out of everything of yours i've read so far this is my favorite, it's AMAZINGLY written. i'm usually not into bella pledging her love for edward but this is not fluffy in the least and the writing is very impressive "...it is a long way back when your dreams are high as mountains." awesome joB!
manda2784 chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
This is beautifully written. It's very bittersweet.
RandomUser674 chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Aw... that's so sweet! :)
timetravellingvampirewithawand chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
:O FREAKING FANTASTIC!
Mrs. Cullen chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is breathtaking. You're a fabulous writer, definitely one of the top three Twilight fanfiction authors, if not THE best! I've read all of your stories, and I love all of them! They're all so complex and intriguing and I absolutely love it.
notebk24 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
epilogue as in... the end of this whole fanfic 'story'?
JK5959 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That was very sweet and awfully sad.
iaminlovewithcoffee chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aw. That was sad... very good job though!
Everlasting Hope chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh wow. This is such an emotional letter. I really liked it. I loved your word choice. All of the transitions were so smooth. And I loved that we see Bella reflect on her time with and away from Edward. It seemed like a really well thought out story. Well done.
PrincessFerdinand chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh, wow. This is really good! "Before I seal this envelope with my tears..." That was a fantastic line!

Quick question, though, why is she writing him a letter?