Reviews for Twilight, but better
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
another harry potter fan who hates twilight for no reason cause its not remotly the same as harry potter
oopsabird chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Let us hope. Lol. I luvs this stuff. And I hate Twilight. So it balances pretty well.
oopsabird chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
This is DA SHIT! And somehow, it's better than twilight. I'm assuming. Cuz I've thankfully never read it.
ana1210 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Cool, great idea
PsychoticNari chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
WindFromTheNorth chapter 5 . 2/27/2010

i cried so hard my boyfriend had to come and check i wasn't choking on something.

It was so nice to read something that wasn't all gooey and fluffy like most of the fanfiction here, let alone the original books. I wish there were more fanfics like this...!
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Yes, let us hope. *Pray*

And I never thought I'd see you update again! Wonderful job! XD
unlovedAngel.x chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
"Yeah well your girl friend is a monotone, Mary Sue-ish, idiotic, brunette, daughter of a cop who's constantly taking drugs and using them, who nearly killed off everyone in the state of Washington!"

LOVE THAT. but this insults rob alot so..
bekeyboo chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
there was ONE good thing about New Moon- not Retard!Bella, not Suicide!Edward- but !Jacob!
annaenjoysreading chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
this is pretty boring . where'd you come up with EDDYPOO ! it is so annoying !
Carlisle's Little Girl chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
ahahahaha Charlie sure got his happy ending.
Rebecca chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Three words: Best Story EVER
IAmNicoleRichie chapter 4 . 4/7/2009

Twilight-hater chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
That was... Fucking AWESOME! Made of pure win :D

Dude... You should make your own version of Midnight Sun XD Put what would most likely be in that crap-book.
JoriWinter chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Though the errors (grammatical, spelling, and otherwise) were annoying, I got the feeling they were intentional. And, as promised, they were better than the original.

I love the ending, and the butterflies, and the HP, and the 'proposal.' Bravo. You should be published.