Reviews for Assassin
Sexy yet hilarious.
orangekitty160 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
i LIKE IT D
Hazaar chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I was reading this in class and I couldn't stop laughing at the end bit. I had to leave the classroom for five minutes to stop laughing. Love your work. Maybe do a Riku/Sora fic next.
TheDevilInDisguise chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Love it! 3
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
hahahahahahaa...freaking awesome xD..i would be like CLOUD LEON!YOU BOOBS!YOU SHOULD'VE WAITED FOR ME TO VIDEO TAPE YOU TWO! xD
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Haha, that was the best! I was laughing so hard the entire time! What a horrible place this world would be if we didn't have hot, sweaty mansex. But seriously, when axel said hide and seek in the complete dark, my first thought was "Oh wow, this game won't last long, everyone is just going to fuck each other". Keep up the good work _-
VoldieandtheDeathMunchers chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
First of all, this was excellent. Second, I think a series is a fantasic idea! XD I look foward to more.

-Major Riza McKirdy, Lupine Alchemist
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Omg xD

loved it
K.Friskey chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
OMG that was hilarious! poor demyx...and he clothes!
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
""Holy hell! The clothes talked!"" (XD){roflao} Nice! {goes back to reading story}

""Ugh. You two," Demyx pointed at the horny pair, "you are banned from my house for a month. Got that?"

"Oh no!" Leon said, faking tears, "A month without man nights at Demyx's? What are we to do Cloud?"

"I know! Each other! I have a really big pile of clothes at home!" Cloud said, making Demyx groan even louder.

"Great! Why are we still here! Lets GO!"" OMFG! {roflao so hard she can't breath} This... is... AWESOME! SERIES, PLEASE! (XD)

P.S. I just read your profile and you said that you're "working on an uber mansex Kingdom Hearts story. And I mean UBER!". Does that mean that you'll just continue the series with this story as the first chapter? Or will you have it as a totally different story, leaving this one as a sort of teaser chapter/story/thing? Just want to know. THANKS!
XYellowRoseX chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I really loved this story. It was cute and funny with all my favorite pairings. I hope you write the "Man Nights" series.
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
DUDE! YOU BETTER F- DO THAT MANSEX THING WITH EVEYONE! This was just so hilarious, yet sexy at the same time. Dude, I was laughing through like the whole thing when I wasn't panting form over sexiness at the hot spots...seriously...

I'd love to read those other couples...
Unlucky-angel13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
YAY FOR GAY MANSMEX! Poor Dem-Dem's clothes he's gonna need new ones... ANYWAYS, I loved the ending and the entire story actually. Hope you continue with the series
zeroflame chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
awesome story. this seems like a fun game to play if i owned a freaken house...PLEASE CONTINUE!