Reviews for Jenny on the Daleks
SuperStar50 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This was funny and had the Doctor's daughter in, so that makes it brilliant! I can see this turning into a series with Jenny giving her thoughts on monsters and other things from the show. I'd make the Sontaren one ASAP!
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Color me amused!
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Daleks just got...
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Big Jenny fan (as I'm sure you can tell from the name). Love it. I can totally see her being all "Psh, Daleks? Easy!" and karate-kicking one in the eyestalk. Of course, she'd then do something brilliant and Time Lady-like, but she'd have to rain a little disdain on them first...

If you HAVE gone and written the Sontaran one, believe me I'll be reviewing that ASAP!
inu452isa chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
haha that was hillarius

thx for sharing :)
Soreye chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
When you think about it, Jenny probaly would be the only person not to get scared of daleks.

This is lovely, I was smiling the whole time!
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
A bit short and silly, but still sort of funny. You're quite right, too - how in the seven hells do those giant pepperpots keep on surviving - along with their addleheaded creator - when the Doctor keeps whooping their metal eyestalks back to Skaro every time. The Daleks are scary, but not the best idea. Even so ... they're iconic to DW history.

Loved Jenny imitating a Dalek voice! gODSPEED!