Reviews for I Will Never Leave You
Team Edward Rules All chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Awesome! Please update!
romeosjuliet14 chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
This chapter has great suspense and keeps you on your feet the whole time. So, PLEASE keep writing don't give up on it. This is one of the best stories I've read so far.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
I,m like so confused. Is there someone more crazy than the wolf pack. Great story line so far.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
What HAPPENED to Edward ? He better not get hurt or that will raise my wrath, just kidding.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
I thought all those mythical creatures you put in there, especially the mermaid, were pretty funny.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
OMG, OMG , OMG, OMG. You absolutely have to HAVE TO continue for thee sake of my sanity.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
I loved the cliffhanger in the end. I would absolutely love to see Charlie as a vampire. I t would be so awesome to have Charlie as a vampire.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Fantastic writing. It was so sad it made me actually cry and that means something. I mean I didn't even cried that much when Edward left Bella in New Moon. Well maybe that's because Somebody spoiled it for me and I knew he was going to come back.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
This is a great writing so far. I think Billy was going crazy or something when he suggested that Bella was going to marry Jacob. I almost lost it there for a second, but then Charlie got all mad and that calmed me down.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Okay Edward in this story is a lot more fun and not so brooding than the books. Well maybe that's because New Moon didn't happen.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I loved the way you did all the different POV'S. I think this is going to be a pretty good story. Even though I con't imagine what Billy could do to break Bella and Edward up.
Twilight's evil Pixie chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
AH, that was so god!
animal8 chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
Wow, some serious evil going on in this chapter ;) Good writing so far. Please, update soon! ;)
TwiMom22580 chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
I hope you update soon. I want to know what happens.
Sunnydaaaayyys07 chapter 9 . 6/19/2009