Reviews for Control
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Aah, but Servilla was so much better suited for him. For all his control, he still got slaughtered, did he not? Thanks for posting!
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Very well written. It is very difficulet to write Caesar in character, but you managed it.
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
i like it a lot

amazing

sari
HeavenlyKitten chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Very nicely done. I think you captured Cesear very well. Great job
Not For My Crown chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I just went to reread your oneshot, and relised I never reviewed it! I loved it, it was perfectly written and Cleopatra/Caeser are one of my favourite pairings. I really liked your portrayal of Caeser, it was interesting to see what he thought of each of his two loves.
zharptitsa chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hi! I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. There isn't nearly enough Rome fic out there at the moment and so very little dealing with Ceasar/Servilia or Servilia at all really (I think I've found 3), and I was absolutely thrilled to find one that was so well done. *grin* Now if only I could find one with a happy ending... oh well. It is Rome I suppose. Anyway, thank you so much for writing this!
Laine Montgomery chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
So interesting! I'm really excited to see a fic that addresses the Caesar/Cleopatra relationship, and the parallels you draw between his feelings for Servilia, his feelings for Cleopatra and the lust for power that all three of them share are marvelous and insightful. Well done-I hope to see more "Rome" fics from you!
Persephone Chiara chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Beautiful!
Apollo06 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Hi, i have to say like you i'm a huge ROME fan. I liked this one-shot, i really felt like i was watching the show again but through Caesar's perspective after Cleopatar "slaved" herself to him.

Very well-written, and included a lot of detail on CaesarXCleopatra (which ROME was weak about) and his perspective of her. i really like it.

I have to admit there is a lack of ROME OC fics, and like you said in the end i would like to see you write ROME fics with OC's.

Thanks.