Reviews for Delirium
serenity70407 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love it! :)
So sweet and funny at the same time. I lol-ed so hard at the salad incident, yeah lets call it that...
And Wilson's 'did you just eat salad' so him :)
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
King House! :) I love this one-shot; you managed to stay quite loyal to their personalities in a very un-House-like situation. Great job!

sharp2799 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is on my favorites list but I just read it again and it was just perfect to dive in once move. Thank you for writing this.
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I love your version of Cameron's job interview, and House's inner voice. Nothing over-the-top, they just gradually fall into a life together, very well done :)
Cassandra Elise chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I think I remember reading this on your livejournal? It's really cute and fluffy, but you managed to retain the personalities of Cameron and House. The story made me feel really good, which is a bonus since I have a nasty cold right now. So thanks! :)
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
loved it! I really like the ending. and I liked the part where House was all happy because he was "King."

-Made me smile

Good one-shot

TrapperII chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This one had some really delightful moments. Other than the bit where House pushed her up against the lockers and kissed her (which was undoubtedly the best part of the fic) these were my favorite parts:

"Wilson frowned at him and tilted his head as if looking at House sideways would somehow make what had just transpired make more sense."

"'or are you really afraid some leafy greens are going to ruin your reputation?'"
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Aw...hehe, I always new he had a soft side burried deep,deep,deep down! Lol. Great job!
Timbereads chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
that was dangerously adorable. seriously. squeak.
catgrl chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Cute little story i liked it...
sweetart28 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This was too cute for words!
CSI Salyards chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I think your story made me swoon... let me check. Yep. Definitely swooned. :) I just loved it... It was so sweet and so cute yet hilarious at the same time.
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I love your writing-style, great story!
angelic37 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
It's so cute ! House can only be that nice with Cameron.

I love Wilson's part “Did you just eat salad?”, so him !
goldiloks chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
SQUE! omg, send it to Fox. this is what we want to see. the same ol' gruff-ass House, but with a, God forbid, warm-and-fuzzy side.

thanks, also, for the laughs.

totally favorited.