Reviews for In the Shadows
shaid chapter 35 . 9/5
I really like the court story line, so far. Really interesting and intriguing. I've been kinda binging on your work all weekend. I'm enjoying it. I really hope that you're also writing and publishing for real, because you're really very good.
shaid chapter 29 . 9/5
Damn. DAMN. For having no actual sex, that was fucking hot.

Damn.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 66 . 3/30
All these stables are amazing. I especially like the werewolves: dancing in the club with a dominant Kenshin looking on, and he one where Sano has a kid. One that really caught my interest was the elf/demon mating. I would've loved to read more of that. The monster ones were hilarious as was the sick college stables where Kaoru thinks Kenshin has a girlfriend. Some of these really need their own fics like seriously. And the last chapter was awesome. I'm already sucked in except there's no where else to go.
TheTruthAboutThe WallFlower chapter 15 . 3/26
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS AMAZING HAHAHAHAHAHA! Omigod HAHAHA! As soon as they started wrestling for the remote I was like YES YES KENSHIN YOU GET IN THERE! And then... and then... AW :') Sano catching them was like icing on the cake. They were acting like a father catching his daughter fooling around with her boyfriend and omigoood AHAHAHA it was amazing. Like, honestly. This is probably my favourite chapter. I am definitely looking forward to the next excerpt of this universe.
Guest chapter 58 . 12/28/2015
Is he going to kill her? If not, do you think you could do one more chapter on this to show what he DOES do? That's only if he's not going to kill her. Also, are you going to do anymore chapters for the mob AU, the Court series, or the universe in chapters 30 and 33?
Guest chapter 62 . 12/28/2015
I have to wonder what Sano's idea of a calm, reasonable conversation is when he's scaring guys away from his 'little sister' Kaoru. Somehow, I doubt it's what most of the rest of the world would consider 'a calm, reasonable conversation'.
Guest chapter 61 . 12/28/2015
*Cackle of laughter* Nice! I really hope no government would be stupid enough to experiment with a virus that causes those infected with it to resemble zombies. That would probably be one of the stupidest things a government could ever do.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/28/2015
I'm really wondering what Kenshin did to piss Kaoru off so much.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/28/2015
I wonder gets it now... Probably not.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
Wow, that's thick... I completely understand why Megumi found that hysterical. Kaoru is going to be VERY embarrassed when she finally understands!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
I had a feeling something steamy was going to happen when they started wrestling over the remote! I feel somewhat sorry for Sano, walking in on something like that. It probably felt like walking in on your little sister getting it on with your best friend, and whether you're a guy or a girl, that is a rather unpleasant thing to walk in on, since you usually don't want to picture your sibling's sex life, much less have a live image of it in your brain.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Even with the author's note at the top, this is really hard to understand.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
Ahahahahahaha! Oh man, that was funny! What a first meeting that was!
twistedforest chapter 66 . 9/12/2015
All your little stories are so wonderful. Easy and inviting to read. Love them lots.
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 31 . 8/16/2015
uggh this was a very annoying kaoru, she was being much of an asshole as she "claimed" Sano to be. And then says, "i forgive you" no, she was awful. uggh but this was good, very emotional especially on my part.
1,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »