Reviews for Giomanapped
pink.crazy.twilight.lover chapter 26 . 3/29/2009
I hate this ending! Make a sequel or something! NOW!
Shawn likes Pineapples chapter 17 . 3/11/2009
TWILIGHT! GO FOR THE EDWARD CULLEN IDEA!
Shawn likes Pineapples chapter 16 . 3/6/2009
Lol. Alright, for the sake of it, I'm gonna pretend sky and cal rnt related. You can thank me later. So, I luv how Bree and Robbie are in the story. If you ask me, Courtney's kind of a dummy. She should know Hunter wouldn't tell her who his girlfriend was! Where is she going with this? Planning on killing Hunter? Or is she trying to get him back? These are the questions that haunt me... Sorry if I'm rambling. I'm just REALLY bored. And as you can probably see, I have no life so all I do is read. I LUV CAL! He's my new boyfriend, so Morgan, Sky, or anybody else CAN'T have him! Remember that, or else. BEWARE. Luv ya! Update as soon as possible! Hugs and Kisses! Adios Amiga! Sorry if I spelled that wrong. Don't care if I did! Wow this is long... Oh well!

(\_/)

('.')

(")_(")

Luv ya 4eva!
Shawn likes Pineapples chapter 13 . 3/6/2009
Rnt Cal and Sky kind of related? Weird... But great story! Update as soon as possible!
sunfiresoftball chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
haha i don't love this story, but im way confused. what is all this talk with Hunter hating woodbanes? that make no sense. Hunter is half Woodbane. anyway enough with my rambling. so great chapter! please update again, don't loose fath in this story, there is a few of us who love it!
Shawn likes Pineapples chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
My first story I ever read in sweep fan fic! It's really good. Bad mental images, though. Wow, chill about the reviews. jk. Although if you put up nothing put swear words on every page, I might get worried about you... Update soon!

Ur cuz

(\_/)

('.')

(")_(")

Luv ya!

X
sunfiresoftball chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
haha i am reviewing! ya that is a weird picture by the way. bad mental pictures. great story! i don't like Hunter being kidnapped or the fact that Cal is an evil jerk! just what ever u do, please dont' have Courtney kiss Hunter, that would be gross! Update againsooN!
TriquetraBD chapter 11 . 1/11/2009
I really like the titel of your story and the whole Cal/Sky thing - don't think I've read that anywhere else.

So now you got at least one review - don't give up on the story :)
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3