Reviews for Caged
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
These were all beautiful! thank you for writing!
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
"Women also like men who are sensitive Tony…it is not all about the big tough guy who will protect us…"

"That's because you don't need a big tough guy to protect you Zee-Vah…" Tony countered. "Besides, any woman I've met has loved it."

"That is why you are still single yes?"

Tony placed a hand over his heart and fell back obnoxiously on his chair. "Ouch…that hurt."

Tim couldn't help but smile before moving towards the elevator. "See you guys tomorrow."

"Good night McGee." Ziva sent him a smile; leaving no doubt that she was indeed proud of his actions earlier that day. Tony lifted his hand pitifully; still acting as though he'd be shot in the heart. "G'night Probie…" Ziva made her way over and handed him a napkin. "Put this over your wound. It will help." Tony took a few dire gasps before flopping onto his desk motionless. Ziva simply patted his head before Gibbs strode in. "What's wrong with DiNozzo?" She couldn't resist. "He is dead." Gibbs managed a small smile before taking a seat. "COD?" "A wounded heart." Gibbs sipped at his coffee. "Figures." - Hehehe.
honeydust9251 chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
Don't know why but after reading, this line came to mind: Gibbs looked at each of his men, looking away, couldn't help the smile their comments brought.

"Yeah," he said, quietly.
alix33 chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
“Thanks, now can I…” he pointed towards the elevator as if asking for release. He then watched Gibbs smile in response. “You talked yourself out of a prison today, and you’re asking my permission?” Tim yawned again. “Well you’re actually a little scarier than some of them were boss.” “Should I be flattered?”“Uh…” He gave up trying to save himself. “Normally I’d take my foot out of my mouth right about now, but I just don’t have the energy.” - Jeez, no Timmy! NO WAY is Gibbs scarier than those uber-scary prison chicks, yikes!
Eliche chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
Another great set of tags. :D
Miss Mila chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
I love the chapters you added on to this. Love your tags, keep up the good work!

~MM
NCISforeva chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
I loved it!
georgiamagnolia chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
beautiful!
Obsessed Pam chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
'You leave or I'll give you a kind you can't rub out.' - This is Gibbs personified!
Obsessed Pam chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
He may be the Probie, but Tim can look after everyone's six when the need arises.
Hope06 chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
"“Of course. And I have no doubt I would have killed Tony within a week. Without you I do not know how much of him I could take…”"

This line speaks volumes because I think it is so true McGee helps buffer the situation. Ziva is wise I can give her that but to the people who say she has no emotion because she is Mossad, I don't believe she has just been trained to hide them. More and more now you can see the emotion because she trusts the team.

You have the characters of McGee and Ziva so accurate in this story.
Hope06 chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
NIcely played and Gibbs know excaty what Mcgee just acomplished.

Amazing work

I love reading your tags to the episodes
Hope06 chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
wow what a statement Tony for once was acturally trying to help ( ok so he has done it before but it is rare)

so I like that McGee reached out and tried to save Tony from messing it up even more
Hope06 chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
I am glad you brought this up. Because knowing Abby she would have seeked answers.
vivelabookworm chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
Awesome chapters! I love them! It's almost like seeing the various sides of Timothy McGee. You know the "dangerous" sort of side that's all work and specail agent in "I'll drop you." As he thinks back to that point in the day. The sort of sensitive side as he wonders if they would miss him if he died in "He Is Alive?" and then just the everyday sort of guy in "Kinda Talked Them Into It." Heehee, that one was good. ) I can't wait for tomorrow! It's going to be good.