Reviews for Surprises in the Greenwood: Greenwood Prince 2
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
Aww! I was hoping for a moose with a strange fascination for gimlis hair! *pouts*
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
Say what now?! Gimli sure isn't the only one confused as hell!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Huh. That was rather unexpected.
DalekQueen7 chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
This is so great! I was working on a "multiple-Legolas-generations" fic of my own, and decided to see what the category already had in it. This is by far the best - and most amusing - one I have found. :)
Stormcutter684 chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
Cool! I love Draugalu .. I mean, a pet Warg? Awesome! And I guess it really would've made sense to read this story BEFORE I read the sequel Shocks in Erebor. Oops! 0.o
But I really did like this fanfic! I love Gimli's confusion with Legolas' children, grandchildren, and other relatives! Trust me, I would get just as befuddled if not more if I were introduced to Legolas' family. So many relatives and family and generations and ELVES! Lol! Poor Gimli!
Love the friendly friendship between Legolas and Gimli. I loved this fanfic! :)
Allie Danger chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Omg, this is so hilarious!
How did you get this ideas?!
Tina chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
That was really funny!
Thanks :)
MachineGunKitten chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
nicely done I just love how you incorerated the part about gimli seeing legolas naked, teehee
pawakin chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
ALl of your storys are the best i ever read on fanfiction! Keep up the great awesomeness!
sexyninjalady chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
poor Gimli!

i almost spit out my drink when Legolas told him how Aragorn reacted to his spider;)
Angel chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
i know i already reviewed (Dimaranien) but i just had to say something to anarithilien- BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i would not have ever thought that far :D nice.
Halt's Apprentice chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
I'm reviewing again so I can favorite the story.
bHaribo chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
OH MY GOD! I can't stop laughing... help.
warrior of worlds chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
aw! that was a good heart warming story! i liked how legolas was a grandpa! lol

good job can't wait to read the next one _
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
I could not get the RIDICULOUS smile off my face the entire time.

. . . And I now have some Bayer aspirin on hand for the next fic.