Reviews for The One Hundred
zombienath chapter 22 . 9/1/2011
If you ever do write any more of these, I'm there in a heartbeat.
206 chapter 18 . 4/17/2010
Aw Booth is so Boothy. Loved this chapter.
206 chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
This made me cry. Great job
Ellen chapter 20 . 12/31/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed these twenty oneshots! Any chance that you'll continue them some day?
boneskittie chapter 20 . 6/11/2009
Aw, I was okay until your footnote. So sorry for your loss, but this was a wonderful way to channel your grief. Lovely chapter.
Volitan just not logged in chapter 20 . 6/11/2009
"Tears"

Booth can't win, can he? Atleast Jared waited as long as he could to phone - though, will Booth see that as more harm than good? Jared tried to reverse the roles a little bit and protect his big brother - but will Seeley appreciate that protection?

This was heartbreaking, but Bones said the right thing - and I don't think she's capable of lying. She lies by omission (ie. just not telling people anything), but I don't think she can outright lie.

This is a bit of a long story, stay with me... My Granddad danced with me on my 18th birthday, and 3 weeks later was taken into ICU after a stroke... there was nothing they could do, and two months later pneumonia took him from us. It was so utterly distressing to see a man I loved and respected reduced to a vegetative state, unable to recognise anything going on around him. The scans indicated he was blind; he wasn't deaf, but the sound recognition areas of the brain were dead - so he could hear, but what we were saying was just 'noise'. He didn't react to stimulus, but occasionally his muscles would spasm and he'd move a bit...

This is one of those fics where I am absolutely SURE how a character is feeling - you got Booth 100% right; it wasn't overdone or lacking - it was true and from the heart... I'm also sorry for your loss - whoever you wrote this for must have been a wonderful person.

However, Booth has a 'family' around him to help him through; and that's the moral of the story. With family supporting you, you can get through anything.

This was a pleasure to read, it initially made me sad - but then brought back lots of good memories.

Thank you.
HawkAngel XD chapter 20 . 6/10/2009
amazing! completely good!

HawkAngel
crazycamera chapter 20 . 6/10/2009
nice touching chapter
DoctorSweets chapter 20 . 6/9/2009
What a lovely chapter. I'm sorry for your loss or the loss of the person you mentioned in the footnote. I lost my grandmother last wednesday. It's gonna be ok :)
labsquint chapter 20 . 6/9/2009
That was beautiful and you did a lovely job of expressing Booth's grief and the support of his partner.

I'm very sorry for you own personal loss...
HawkAngel XD chapter 19 . 4/9/2009
sweet!

HawkAngel
csimesser1 chapter 19 . 4/9/2009
that was good loved it
csimesser1 chapter 18 . 4/9/2009
that was good loved it
blc chapter 19 . 4/9/2009
Snort. That clip annoyed the crap out of me. Did we not have an episode already this season where she already acknowledged that he dumbs it down around her to his face? I thought so. I guess the WTF writers missed that one, huh?
blc chapter 18 . 4/6/2009